clipwatching.com : Make Upto $60 per 10k views

[QUOTE = "KatFile, publicación: 2359943, miembro: 96728"] ¿Dónde ve este error? dame una captura de pantalla de la url [/ QUOTE]
Hola administrador de clip, dijeron que pagarían el viernes y el lunes. Pedí BTC y mi pago aún no ha llegado, y mi amigo que pidió BTC llegó el viernes, espero que puedan ayudarme, mi apodo es elizabeth210291 y gracias. mejor ahora con este cambio ...

Rates will fix from tonight wait few hours
Hello clip admin, they said they would pay Friday and Monday I asked for BTC and my payment hasn't arrived yet, and my friend who asked for BTC arrived on Friday I hope you can help me, my nickname is elizabeth210291 and thanks are the best now with this change .. .

Cypherz2

i have been waiting in silence for long now count is wrong since few days asso rates are wrong i have lost a lot of money in that past week when can i expect a fix

OliBoli

Why are you deleting my files? The files was uploaded recently, about 2 weeks ago, was getting views, but now I found my links not working, files deleted. The original title of the thread was including "DMCA ignored", but now I can't see anything about the DMCA ignored thing. You are not DMCA ignored file hosting anymore?

lycan_forever

Hi @KatFile:

Chile is Plan B or Plan D?

Fix it please.
That is not the problem friend, the problem is the advertisers that I think is low not only in the US but also affected others and reduced profits 50% ... I hope it can be fixed because it was already increasing visits, and well now I don't get anything with that increase and even some of my referrals stopped contributing

fibi1980

http://prntscr.com/qaiua2 lol file is 290 kb nide speed uploading 1 h what is hapenig with speed upload file unposible working like that low my upload net is 100 upload speed and only have 76 kb speed fpr upload file lol refresing player and not working file iploda not wporking evrry weekend bad work http://prntscr.com/qaj5tx

Last edited:
Top Bottom