clipwatching.com : Make Upto $60 per 10k views

Cypherz2

Hello katfile it's offical counter is broken somehow it's moving but apperantly it stopped counting certain views certain countries i don't know but am down each day for 3 days now less than the ususl every thing is working the same even link shorter that lead to cw is the same amount of clicks please check user name cypher

vseogavno

Hello katfile it's offical counter is broken somehow it's moving but apperantly it stopped counting certain views certain countries i don't know but am down each day for 3 days now less than the ususl every thing is working the same even link shorter that lead to cw is the same amount of clicks please check user name cypher
I have the same situation. The last 3 days are really bad.
Username : vseogavno

fibi1980

http://prntscr.com/q1n4jm When will it really pay you off paypa .... it really doesn't make sense for 4 days I am still waiting to pay it to paypal .... you say every 24 hours you pay paypal and already 4 days have passed ... no payment ... grrrrrrrrrrr

osidosi

For me is fine stats
they did something manually. they're not counting for 3 days and they're making money.. I don't know why they did something so stupid..

I think you should stop using clipwatching. it's not a reliable video hosting.. . thy're not even answering.

SavkeUltras

they did something manually. they're not counting for 3 days and they're making money.. I don't know why they did something so stupid..

I think you should stop using clipwatching. it's not a reliable video hosting.. . thy're not even answering.
You are right no support ..cant upload anyrhing forcing disable adb no ftp

KatFile

Stats working fine we count real ips, maybe your viewers watch with vpn or proxy

jhon10

It works perfectly here

Top Bottom