HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was paid in my time but I am not really happy with your services anymore, I went to gounlimited a time ago (and you pay for my country 5x better)... Do you care at all about this?
*Edited: No? Neither me... Good luck...
yes site was down and counter problem, from today 9th Nov you can make more ...

I was paid in my time but I am not really happy with your services anymore, I went to gounlimited a time ago (and you pay for my country 5x better)... Do you care at all about this?
*Edited: No? Neither me... Good luck...

the site is bad is giving a lot Error 524 and 500, right now the site has error and slow is still unsolved, probably another lost weekend, I'm thinking of migrating to gounlimited too

Error 524 Ray ID: 533288f17da0cfdc • 2019-11-09 20:28:46 UTC
A timeout occurred

Your site already has bad months, only works by day, because at night and weekends the site drops errors you said that and is corrected 100% yesterday and today nothing error and more error, if it is to be like this close, just from error all day now, Error 522,500,502 a lot of error, if it can not be fixed then close. Two weeks of intense error without correction

for about an hour now stats are frozen anybody else?

edit it was frozen but when updated all the lost down count was added so no prob

Last edited:
Trying to use API to remote url upload, getting this:

Software error:
Can't exec:
Unknown column 'fld_id' in 'field list' at Modules/DataBase.pm line 65.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

pretty lol, giving away db structure

another problem now. My Reports Frozen
counts dead...
Stats frozen here too.
yes it started by slow update now totally frozen this is too much can't we have a normal day can u please compensate for the loses?
You won't lose money we count double today . you can check your stats end of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back