HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clip has higher stakes but I built the camera base 3 times bigger. I uploaded about 30-40k files quite quickly. I think I was the first in Poland to start using it - and the rest was convinced that it is worth it :)

Last edited:
In google chrome files are unreachable, only ads, no matter what you do. There is no way to start the video. In firefox it's ok, but many users use google chrome, so I guess that we all are going to lose many visitors. We can't make money if visitors say goodbye because of this. Please do something. We are not making more money just to lose visitors for nothing, unfortunately. Thank you.

Most users use Google Chrome. Millions of ads are coming up. That's fine. But there is no subtitle in a subtitled movie :) Is this ridiculous, is it such a big deal to solve? My links will be deleted in a row because Chrome will not display the caption. Only Firefox has a good working ability for such a movie. It would be good if an expert would work for you. Thank you

Clip has higher stakes but I built the camera base 3 times bigger. I uploaded about 30-40k files quite quickly. I think I was the first in Poland to start using it - and the rest was convinced that it is worth it :)
Yes, you were one of the first.
3 site? Clipw& aparat & new? @KatFile
Yes.
In google chrome files are unreachable, only ads, no matter what you do. There is no way to start the video. In firefox it's ok, but many users use google chrome, so I guess that we all are going to lose many visitors. We can't make money if visitors say goodbye because of this. Please do something. We are not making more money just to lose visitors for nothing, unfortunately. Thank you.
Most users use Google Chrome. Millions of ads are coming up. That's fine. But there is no subtitle in a subtitled movie :) Is this ridiculous, is it such a big deal to solve? My links will be deleted in a row because Chrome will not display the caption. Only Firefox has a good working ability for such a movie. It would be good if an expert would work for you. Thank you
Anyway, I said before that this is the nature of this site. And it should not change.
Because by changing it, everything, including rates, must change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back