HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @KatFile Why are you always changing the rates? Hungary is in the TOP 5 easily when it comes to views. So why we in the Tier 3 on Aparat and Plan B on Clipwatching? If this will continue I'm pretty sure both of your site will go down at least in Hungary. I mean come on look at my rates! This is RIDICULOUS!!!

What's next? We have to pay for you so we can upload videos? WTH? Here in Hungary it's 12:00 so I've made 0.345 bucks in a HALF day! You're ALWAYS messing with the views so we an earn less and I was okay with that because I earned 3 or 4 or even more bucks a day but this is messed up! This is basically working for free.

So I urge you to change the rates back or the Hungarian uploaders will stop using your sites.

here too Brazil was B now C, after the openload many here started using clipwatching, however many are stopping the method of counting the videos is strange, you put the same video on different sites the counting is very different, even though both are 1p for 24 hours, the same thing doesn't count 3 ip as they say.

Hey @KatFile Why are you always changing the rates? Hungary is in the TOP 5 easily when it comes to views. So why we in the Tier 3 on Aparat and Plan B on Clipwatching? If this will continue I'm pretty sure both of your site will go down at least in Hungary. I mean come on look at my rates! This is RIDICULOUS!!!

What's next? We have to pay for you so we can upload videos? WTH? Here in Hungary it's 12:00 so I've made 0.345 bucks in a HALF day! You're ALWAYS messing with the views so we an earn less and I was okay with that because I earned 3 or 4 or even more bucks a day but this is messed up! This is basically working for free.

So I urge you to change the rates back or the Hungarian uploaders will stop using your sites.

dear Katfile
i just want to feedback that the views of report is not equal of each videos views add together !

for example
video 1 views 200
video 2 views 150
report views 218
report views should be 350
i am confused by the calculation
thx
here too Brazil was B now C, after the openload many here started using clipwatching, however many are stopping the method of counting the videos is strange, you put the same video on different sites the counting is very different, even though both are 1p for 24 hours, the same thing doesn't count 3 ip as they say.
I do not have any solution for rates at the moment and you should wait until the end of the month maybe I find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back