HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Clipwatching rates are almost that same, but Ads is much more. I think you can change Tier 1 also 40$ but don't change country on tier ! and than 3 ip per day. Are just 1 ip per day will stay but rates Tier 1 - 80$ Tier 2 - 60$ Tier 3 - 45$ Tier 4 - 25$.

Guys what you thnik ? I thnik better for as and katfile will be just make a litter bigger rates. 80$ , 60$, 45$, and still 1 ip per day. Give me LIKE if you Agree !!!

Post automatically merged:

@KatFile and everyone - even can be :

1 Ip per day.

Tier A = 75$
Tier B = 50$
Tier C = 25$
Tier D = 15$

country in tier that same.
And this rates for all year !!!
Sorry but you really have no idea about the business.

On Clipwatching rates are almost that same, but Ads is much more. I think you can change Tier 1 also 40$ but don't change country on tier ! and than 3 ip per day. Are just 1 ip per day will stay but rates Tier 1 - 80$ Tier 2 - 60$ Tier 3 - 45$ Tier 4 - 25$.

Guys what you thnik ? I thnik better for as and katfile will be just make a litter bigger rates. 80$ , 60$, 45$, and still 1 ip per day. Give me LIKE if you Agree !!!

@KatFile and everyone - even can be :

1 Ip per day.

Tier A = 75$
Tier B = 50$
Tier C = 25$
Tier D = 15$

country in tier that same.
And this rates for all year !!!
he says no upgarde til end of 2020
this is the end of story for high rates from katfiles

Yes we don't have high rates offer till end of year.
2021 we will increase rates , we lost 50,000 USD 2020 for high rates .
If wasn't Corona, we would have succeeded ,But it didn't happen .

I don't want a high rate, the way that rates operate today is good, but the site has a lot of ads if at least 2 ip a day.

dear Katfile,
thank you so much for helping the issue of my payment today!very appreciate! i have checked my payment history!i thought the $10.13 was missed!i got the $30.84 but the $10.13 still not received!
thank you so much for helping me to check it again!i totally applied 3 times for the payment,the first and third times i got,but the second time missed user:yaersao

dear Katfile,
thank you so much for helping the issue of my payment today!very appreciate! i have checked my payment history!i thought the $10.13 was missed!i got the $30.84 but the $10.13 still not received!
thank you so much for helping me to check it again!i totally applied 3 times for the payment,the first and third times i got,but the second time missed user:yaersao

there still without any reply from you,and i am still waiting for my second time payment! however its not happen!
I hope you can help me solve the problem, but a little disappointed!
i still believe that you are worthy of our trust!

dear Katfile,

there still without any reply from you,and i am still waiting for my second time payment! however its not happen!
I hope you can help me solve the problem, but a little disappointed!
i still believe that you are worthy of our trust!
could you plz check your payment history?there were 3 records admin show paid!the payment history only got 2 times!the second time missed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back