HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check again
Thank you very much @KatFile for the fast response now its works perfect... :v:
Post automatically merged:

Sorry again @KatFile but from yesterday some of my videos shows the message
"a network error caused the media download to fail part-way" I had the same problem with the aparat videos
but when i told it to you, you fixed it immediately. My internet is 4G... Thank you again for your services. I m very satisfied with Clipwatching and Aparat.:ok_hand:

@KatFile can u check and S405 if is it full? I reached this server 2 times and its show me the same message with the s430 thank you in advance:)

Last edited:
A very low rate of views, and I do not know why it started two days ago and still continuing ?! anybody have the same problem

Yes, you have a right. But this is not just today
Look here, you will see what happens during the last week

This we always say here in the responses, but Katfile does not respond and do not know whether it was intentional or not

100% we will find a good solution .

This we always say here in the responses, but Katfile does not respond and do not know whether it was intentional or not

I think we all have the same, I had already asked something about it a few days ago.

Profits are down almost 50% or slightly more.

A very low rate of views, and I do not know why it started two days ago and still continuing ?! anybody have the same problem

Actually the same thing happens with me. Very frustrating
I think we all have the same, I had already asked something about it a few days ago.

Profits are down almost 50% or slightly more.
yes today at least 30% down

It is exactly the same for me too, during the last days. I just wanted to ask the same thing, if anybody else has this problem, a significant drop of views day by day - and now I see that everybody has the same problem...

It is exactly the same for me too, during the last days. I just wanted to ask the same thing, if anybody else has this problem, a significant drop of views day by day - and now I see that everybody has the same problem...

Yes it's bad here, it also dropped about 60%, other servers are much better than Clipwatching and Aparat, I am still here with the hope of urgent change. round the rates it was before or change something.

Another clue proves what we are talking about
These links I shared today on my site (today only) and the number of views 1586

We can also add vulnerabilities to them from my old files already present and numbering more than 2000 files already on my site
At the end, instead of counting 3000 viewership, this number is calculated as 981

What do you think of all this?

Last edited:

We can also add vulnerabilities to them from my old files already present and numbering more than 2000 files already on my site
At the end, instead of counting 3000 viewership, this number is calculated as 981

Remember that this contains 1P every 24 hours, this may be affecting your gain too, just like here.

today here the videos lock everything in 20 seconds and it is not possible to watch, they simply stop, the phone has the installation of the mandatory app, every day it is more difficult to use this Host,

Last edited:

its not hard to understand: your visitors looks more than 1 video per day, but in the stats counts only the first ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back