HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KatFile

I see that we have a new prices and I want say a few things.
I know that the previous prices were for testing, but prices before them were twice as high. I think some around 80$ plan A , 45$ Plan B ... .

The second thing that you wrote yourself :

" Attention: The Clipwatching has high rates and a lot of ads If you don't like a lot of ads, you can use our new site with very little advertising www.aparat.cam"

but now the prices are almost the same, and they should be much higher. Especially since there are 3 IP/24h and one IP/24h here.
Can you change on clipwatching also 3x IP / 24H ?

welcome to clipwatching and aparat worls
rates chnage everyday and no respect to work users
katfile is good file host but not trust to use main player cuz one day you earn 30% of what you use to earn the day before

I suggest do not 3 lP per day and not 1 IP per day but just 2 IP per day and rates like now can stay !!!

The earnings are much less for the same amount of ads, in thinking that he said he will not change until the end of the year, I started to move my files to another server.

@KatFile

I see that we have a new prices and I want say a few things.
I know that the previous prices were for testing, but prices before them were twice as high. I think some around 80$ plan A , 45$ Plan B ... .

The second thing that you wrote yourself :

" Attention: The Clipwatching has high rates and a lot of ads If you don't like a lot of ads, you can use our new site with very little advertising www.aparat.cam"

but now the prices are almost the same, and they should be much higher. Especially since there are 3 IP/24h and one IP/24h here.
Can you change on clipwatching also 3x IP / 24H ?
I suggest do not 3 lP per day and not 1 IP per day but just 2 IP per day and rates like now can stay !!!
We work on 2 or 3 times and we will update you soon . give me time few weeks Thanks.

We work on 2 or 3 times and we will update you soon . give me time few weeks Thanks.
Payments history
Date Amount Status
2020-06-27 $30.84 PAID(got)
2020-06-17 $10.13 PAID(not received)
2020-06-12 $10.10 PAID(got)
i have requested,i only received 2 times payments!and admin can not request ,it shows paid,but i not received!
very appreciate to check it for me
you can check your payments i only got 2times !10.13missed

I could try to lessen the ads, the clipwatching of months ago was the best site even with many ads, today is bad. I was hoping to stay with those rates that were being tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back