HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear administrator. I would start using your service with 99% probability, if not shouting a warning red inscription before uploading files that it is impossible to upload some videos, including lesbian. I have 1 in 30 videos of almost a lesbian genre, and it's very distressing that I can not upload them. And because of this little detail it becomes impossible for me to upload video to your service, it's very disappointing, because you have all the services and quality that I need. :(

Dear administrator. I would start using your service with 99% probability, if not shouting a warning red inscription before uploading files that it is impossible to upload some videos, including lesbian. I have 1 in 30 videos of almost a lesbian genre, and it's very distressing that I can not upload them. And because of this little detail it becomes impossible for me to upload video to your service, it's very disappointing, because you have all the services and quality that I need. :(
Hi really im sorry for that .

Hi really im sorry for that .
But why in other services do not ban Lesbian? Can you tell for what reason you have forbidden uploading this genre? And if my main genre is different, but there will be two women without men in the video - is it a lesbian?
I really do not find myself among many other hosting companies, your suits me perfectly. I would even pay in month 10-15$ myself for placing a video on the your service. But this little nuance with lesbians spoils everything.

But why in other services do not ban Lesbian? Can you tell for what reason you have forbidden uploading this genre? And if my main genre is different, but there will be two women without men in the video - is it a lesbian?
I really do not find myself among many other hosting companies, your suits me perfectly. I would even pay in month 10-15$ myself for placing a video on the your service. But this little nuance with lesbians spoils everything.
We will create a new domain for Lesbian and ...

Dear admin i am continuously asking you about the problem about ' add to my account copy option, which is not working from couple of months for me. Also I messaged you many many times through ur contact form but did not respond. Please look into this issue or pay my payouts which is about to reach threshold.

Dear admin i am continuously asking you about the problem about ' add to my account copy option, which is not working from couple of months for me. Also I messaged you many many times through ur contact form but did not respond. Please look into this issue or pay my payouts which is about to reach threshold.
Hello buddy , This option working fine, maybe video file is private and you can't (add to my account).
You can try only for publish videos.

Hey Ive problem with this video
gTzLCnY.jpg

aAT50M8

B4DKoWP.jpg

GWuCKgZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back