HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: HTML / ScrInject.B Trojan horse
Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

@KatFile

Also since yesterday I have this problem and no solution

This player is getting worst day after days you need to respect your users clipwatching all antivirus are now blocking your player and we (webmaster) start getting security problem from google and even the daily views has been down badly, There is no respect from you anymore.

Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: HTML / ScrInject.B Trojan horse
Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

@KatFile

Also since yesterday I have this problem and no solution
This player is getting worst day after days you need to respect your users clipwatching all antivirus are now blocking your player and we (webmaster) start getting security problem from google and even the daily views has been down badly, There is no respect from you anymore.
Send me screenshot please.

same here hope they can do something very soon, also the views are very low right now

Payout list is huge with more than 300 payouts, we will send paypal and bitcoins (till end 17 may) from tonight.
and will send wmz monday .

remains low and today due to the link because I receive many complaints of virus so far nothing corrected.

This play was great now it's getting bad.
Oh sorry, my old video ranked in gb. But, i think indian traffic. Sorry. Daily 4k views fixed but last 3 days only upto 1.9k
Post automatically merged:

Correct the ads because I am losing views due to virus notification. And before my site was notified by google as unsafe.
Yes. Same

Payout list is huge with more than 300 payouts, we will send paypal and bitcoins (till end 17 may) from tonight.
and will send wmz monday .
@KatFile New Payout date please update today

@KatFile any update about new payout dates

Last edited:
on which host to migrate from clipwatching?
this host have always problems.upstream vidoza are not the same.
admin in this mode more users will be migrate

I get paid, but the money is on hold for next 24 hours. It's saying that sender need to verify his account.
Hope everything will be ok.

Edit: Payment recieved. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back