HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to make clipwatching bad or talk bad about you. But we both know which adnetworks clipwatching is using and if you now claim that he gets less money than what he has to give his users that either a bad lie or he is running his business badly. It can always be that due to Covid19 payments are stuck. I don't want to comment on another hoster's support thread at all, but since I have read my name, I just wanted to clarify it.
Of course, payments are an important part of a host. But I don't think that clipwatching is intentionally slower than usual. Otherwise, I only wish clipwatching success in the future and a clean competition for market leadership :)
Which ad network clipwatching using?

I have been waiting for more than 21 days since May 4 to be paid (this is if you paid me on May 25)
I am now excited to see when the new payment date comes when I make a new payment request 25/5

I just suggest that the withdrawal request icon be always open and not associated with that you pay us first

I have been waiting for more than 21 days since May 4 to be paid (this is if you paid me on May 25)
I am now excited to see when the new payment date comes when I make a new payment request 25/5

I just suggest that the withdrawal request icon be always open and not associated with that you pay us first

Up
KatFile

This talk to you Stop being arrogant, man, and don't ignore anyone

Immediately remove proppelerads full screen ads. Huge views drop. 2k views fixes but only 400 got. Give me Compensation . And u decrease rates. Proppelerads full screen ads cpm too high we know well.
Proppelerads full screen ads indian cpm always 4.21$

Immediately remove proppelerads full screen ads. Huge views drop. 2k views fixes but only 400 got. Give me Compensation . And u decrease rates. Proppelerads full screen ads cpm too high we know well.
Proppelerads full screen ads indian cpm always 4.21$
If we get good results from this ads will increase tier3,4

I noticed that my views has been decreased today there is something wrong with your views counter please fix that.
Post automatically merged:

and also it is impossible to views content with your player now, i just tried and found it very hard to reach contend with all those new ads which make visitors stop using your player, please try to find a better way because this one isn't good at all.

Last edited:
I noticed that my views has been decreased today there is something wrong with your views counter please fix that.
Post automatically merged:

and also it is impossible to views content with your player now, i just tried and found it very hard to reach contend with all those new ads which make visitors stop using your player, please try to find a better way because this one isn't good at all.
Huge views lost today

@KatFile

after the ads changed again now the site is completely blocked here.

Please Fix

S0QrIcW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back