clipwatching.com : Make Upto $60 per 10k views

vseogavno

Hello @KatFile,

Please check your PM.
I have a problem that appeared recently with your API.
I make a call to check status of the video and the IP of my server is blocked directly.
Screen : https://prnt.sc/rjsc5e
I tried with other server and I was blocked again after one call using cURL function.

Can you please solve this ? It's very important for my website ability to use API.

Thank You

Berker

All my files uploaded today are like this :(.
Today I have uploaded 50+ files, 100-200MB and mp4, and all of them are showing this error - I wasted all my day for re-uploading them again and again, but they are still with this error, all of them :(.
I was upload this today https://clipwatching.com/p9r8r0z5o2g8/Aldnoah.Zero_24_[BDrip_1080p].mkv.html, probably server is bit slow due i've 2 files in encode list yet and they've the number +300 in the file to be encoded

D3xt3r2020

5 days already this bad shit doesn't count, support doesn't respond and doesn't fix the problem. Not counting the files is all zero

benassy

5 days already this bad shit doesn't count, support doesn't respond and doesn't fix the problem. Not counting the files is all zero
katfile not logged in here since yesterday morning, and I think the error in counting not fixed, so the videos with more than 1 hour not counted at all as views, I tested today this error with a long video ...

D3xt3r2020

katfile not logged in here since yesterday morning, and I think the error in counting not fixed, so the videos with more than 1 hour not counted at all as views, I tested today this error with a long video ...
I lost a lot of views, only one movie I posted today gave 3k views and didn't say anything, my files are all big, I'm not getting anything

SavkeUltras

All my files uploaded today are like this :(.
Today I have uploaded 50+ files, 100-200MB and mp4, and all of them are showing this error - I wasted all my day for re-uploading them again and again, but they are still with this error, all of them :(.
I think he is blacklist some movies and tvshows..... i am try 100x to upload and same.

Top Bottom