HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dear Uploader
Clipwatching New Rates Updated:

https://clipwatching.com/make_money.html

Dear
Can we work?

Reports will back Tuesday. Thanks For Patient.
We want Increasing Rates from Tuesday 17th March (and need optimizing rates and adding 35 new servers on monday) so Monday stats will stop form 24 hours and from Tuesday starting with new rates.
Note: all pops will disable monday for 24 hours.

please admin the option of sharing files as folder not is active, not is enable, please enable for all the users as here example :

All the files that upload a user no see as folder, please enable this option.

egypt not move ??
Yes EG is plan B

Dear
Can we work?

Reports will back Tuesday. Thanks For Patient.
We want Increasing Rates from Tuesday 17th March (and need optimizing rates and adding 35 new servers on monday) so Monday stats will stop form 24 hours and from Tuesday starting with new rates.
Note: all pops will disable monday for 24 hours.
Check again.

please admin the option of sharing files as folder not is active, not is enable, please enable for all the users as here example :

All the files that upload a user no see as folder, please enable this option.
I will Checking
Thanks @KatFile but the counter of statistics is not available.
Please, check and fix.
Fixed
WTF is this
Sorry, you have been blocked
You are unable to access clipwatching.com
I can't add subtitles ?
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile can you fix this ?
Will fix today.

Dear @KatFile

Today Eset Security banned the embed url.

Your computer has detected malware
This site contains dangerous content.
Malware: JS / Adware.PopAds.C Application
Access denied. Your computer is safe.

17-3-2020
------------------
Admin good day, come back after of much time and find this:

L9FnrV7j_o.jpg

-------------------------

Bye, no come back more
Thanks.

we all complain nothing is being done to tidy up the player ..... no subtitle can be inserted blocking the player all my video links on my site are not working ..... I see that nothing is being done to tidy up the player importantly is responsible for payments and to whom what is paid and for repairs no one answers whether the player will be repaired ....and I'm already bored to write more messages and messages .... when it doesn't answer to anyone whether they will straighten the player or the player is completely gone and cracked .... i angry a lot for the player not working and hi noting answering...

we all complain nothing is being done to tidy up the player ..... no subtitle can be inserted blocking the player all my video links on my site are not working ..... I see that nothing is being done to tidy up the player importantly is responsible for payments and to whom what is paid and for repairs no one answers whether the player will be repaired ....and I'm already bored to write more messages and messages .... when it doesn't answer to anyone whether they will straighten the player or the player is completely gone and cracked .... i angry a lot for the player not working and hi noting answering...
the site is still bad, counting little moving slowly has not yet been fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back