HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't ignore messages , we working on them.
Please wait take time.
Thank you for acknowledging that you have been working on them. What you, and anyone who uses this UserID to interact with clients of ClipWatching, need to DO BETTER is acknowledge that the complaints have been heard and are being worked on. The last 3 days of posts have been the same 3 or 4 issues seen by all of us and the lack of response.

An acknowledgement of problems, a listing of the issues being worked on and any possible ETA(s) in a single post from the @KatFile userID would have nipped the rest of the complaints of no response in the bud. #dobetter

Payment received, thank you very much!

I found some of my very old videos (all of them are .mp4, not .mkv or other formats, and most of them are smaller than 300MB) with the "media couldn't be loaded" error, so the problem is not only from a few days.
Today I deleted and re-uploaded 2 small files (200MB and .mp4), there are showing as encoded, but the player still shows a black page with the "media couldn't be loaded" error :(

I hope this problem will be fixed soon, because I found a lot of videos with no views - I have checked them and all of them are showing this error, that's why these videos have no views :(

Last edited:
I don't have that issue but I was thinking could it just be that with all the changes they made, could they have dropped/deleted an approved list of viewership IPs? If the views are coming from let's say stackflow.com and that domain was deleted from their list, that would account for the rather large discrepancy between "started" and "counted".
Post automatically merged:

I uploaded 3 videos at the same time on clipwatching and the problem with the image is like this for the 3 videos
From what host?? If you are cloning and the host is not ClipWatching, then yeah you get this error.

@KatFile Please check your PM again, thanks :)
@KatFile I'm writing it right here, and not as a PM, because it affects several users.

The problem I wrote to you via PM with the stream player is still there, which is very annoying because it keeps many users away from your host.

At the same time you get pop-ups permanently, with every click, and it does not stop .. No matter which browser & with or without private mode ..
@KatFile please watch video on clipwatching every 30 minutes by yourself, you will find out tons of problems (for full ads mode), then fix it, that is better way for you guys to understand what we are suffering. so that way we dont need to report here and wait you respond. and right now, cannot turn ads off anyway
We don't ignore messages , we working on them.
Please wait take time.

@KatFile If you don't ignore any messages, you should probably really work on answering the users.

It is not normal that you read messages and most time do not give an answer, that users then think that you do not care or there is no support is a matter of course.

Even if it is only short information, it would be an improvement, this applies to the WJ thread, PM and your emails will not be answered without repeated requests.

I want to leave that as user feedback to improve your service and not to make you bad or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back