clipwatching.com : Make Upto $60 per 10k views

fibi1980

are u will fix the upload file .... because the file upload still doesn't work constantly showing that the file upload is nowhere to upload ... the player does not upload upload fie .... give us some answer

Last edited:

wilson460

When I upload videos, there's a lot of uploads where it says "Files Uploaded" and at the bottom it's all white. Can you please solve this problem?

vseogavno

@KatFile, it starts to become not serious about the UPLOAD problem. The problem persists for almost two weeks now. We are forced to upload the same file 3-5 times without success. In the end, we give up.
Please, can you do something with that?
At least, explain why this problem appear or when it will be solved.

Thanks.

KatFile

Its perfect money, we pay monthly Perfect money , why you don't request by wmz or btc?

fibi1980

my mayment same on weitng fibi1980 paypal
Post automatically merged:

when you get some answer to repair the file upload ... upload file does not work for 5 days we do not respond ... we need to answer for the file upload when it will be repaired :(

KatFile

my mayment same on weitng fibi1980 paypal
Post automatically merged:

when you get some answer to repair the file upload ... upload file does not work for 5 days we do not respond ... we need to answer for the file upload when it will be repaired :(
Don't send spam man you requested 5 Feb, still you don't know when we send money?!

fibi1980

Don't send spam man you requested 5 Feb, still you don't know when we send money?!
i didn't spam ... i mean that paypal was payable for 24 hours .... i just asked when pazpal would be paid .... and still nothing suits us for uploading files ... upload name does not work for 5 days not to send us an answer C) we need to be answered by someone uploading a file if the player normally works or what happens to the player at least give us some answer .... we all write or we don't answer C)

Top Bottom