1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    HostSailor and YourLastHost servers are nice for me and I'd like to know which plan is better to have a deal with?

2. PayPerSell

PayPerSell Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2016
    You mentioned domains but the exact plan you are interested with, you did not mention.

3. chick

chick Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Both companies - HostSailor and YourLastHost - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    Any of the mentioned companies is able to satisfy all your needs.

4. Okerlan

Okerlan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    If I were you, OP, I'd rather choose yourlasthost.com and their hosting deals.
    Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

5. Goinfory

Goinfory New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Currently, in 2018 I've hosted my 5 websites at Asphostportal.com server which is more reliable service provider and they've a quick customer support for troubleshooting basic and advanced needs. They give facilities of fastest servers, great storage and backup, creating and manage website hosting etc. They assist you 24 hours. You can customize everything according to your need choose your own backup.

6. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2011
    I still don't know which way is better to follow - HostSailor and YourLastHost - I hesitate and need to know as much info as possible about their activity in the Internet.
    So share your thoughts with me please!
    Thanks.