Catching ad network on deception

3 comments
well i heard of such issues in the past , need to be careful since that company who wrote this is also an ad network company so they have some interest as well

And why would you trust better the AdsSpyGlass code instead of the code provided by the very ad network that pays you already?
It says right in the article : "In fact, by inserting third-party JS code on the website, you give control of your site to the owner of the code."
So then, after inserting a new tracking code from AdsSpyGlass (in order for you to track the network cheats) who will be in charge of potentially stealing the traffic? ... could it be now AdsSpy... ?

Is just a joke, do not worry much :-)

Lol, there is no way out other than to trust someone in the first place or to simply make your own tracking system :metal:

I recently read an article about how ad networks cheat webmasters. https://www.adspyglass.com/how-to-prevent-stealing-your-income-by-an-ad-network. The situation looks quite serious for me. Have you ever caught ad network on deception like using multi formats, increasing the frequency capping or redirecting traffic to other resources? What ad networks did this?
I bet a lot have done this. So many come and go. I couldn’t tell you personally but I’m sure it has happened and is still being done now by some.

Back