Can I Use paid VPN service to use my PayPal account form another country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

myincome2020

My friend has a Paypal account since 4 years in Kuwait, It is 100% working and verified with Master card from Kuwait too.
But he can not help me all the time as he travel, So can I buy Kuwait VPN service to get Kuwait IP so i can use the account myself??

any suggestion about this?

10 comments
yes you can but be sure to have a dedicated ip, and open another user account in your computer (don't use yours) to avoid that paypal track your old cookies.

Using VPN with Paypal is kinda risky because they have security measures in place to detect VPN ips and might limit the account.

Well to be honest what I did long time back when I had the cash flow rolling in was

1> Had a Dedicated RDP setup for myself aka a Dedicated IP which was mine only (VPN/RDP) Both needs to be dedicated
2> Had a cousin living in the States so used his address (A Known address for verification or anything , it is better than using a fake address)
3> Long back there were a scheme where you could buy USA Virtual bank accounts currently those service are provided by Pioneer / Netspend etc
4> No issues after that cause i made sure i logged into my USA PP only via the Dedi Server / IP which caused no problems

eehhhh, god I still remember this...
Like 4 years ago, I was in highschool and a friend mine wanted to buy some premium in a game, but he was using tor because The site was blocked in school computers, I've logged in my paypal account in tor, and my account got limited, and I had to verify it...

If you dont want to risk anything, buy a cheap windows RDP and use it
Paypal doent like VPN's and proxys, and will detect it

yes you can.. Get your VPN account Best VPN for Mac OS to change your real country be selecting different servers by changing your actual IP to be able to use PayPal account and get free access to all your favourite websites.

It mainly depends on what the VPN service allows. Usually it mainly lets you change your IP no matter your location, but I would confer with your ISP first to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back