Building backlinks too fast, affect your keyword rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

What do you guys think about SEO for Google, it will affect your keyword rankings if you build backlinks too fast? i.e 200 backlinks a day

Someone told that it's unlimited to build backlinks if they are quality but I don't believe that, Google could realize its abnormal if they build backlinks too fast, too much in short time, right? any comments?

10 comments
Building backlinks too quickly will prompt Google to think that you are using black hat or other unethical methods for SEO. So yes, it can damage your rankings.

Google is not dumb. Unless your website is the next big thing, there is no chance of getting 200 backlink a day legitimately. So think twice before doing it. It will surely get your website penalized in Google.

One quality link from a website related to your business is much better than hundred of shallow links.

Yes, Google will penalize your website if you build too many links quickly.

I go for quality over quantity. Build up some strong ass backlinks initially and then build up some satellite sites.

What do you guys think about SEO for Google, it will affect your keyword rankings if you build backlinks too fast? i.e 200 backlinks a day
Someone told that it's unlimited to build backlinks if they are quality but I don't believe that, Google could realize its abnormal if they build backlinks too fast, too much in short time, right? any comments?
I doubt you can build 200 quality backlinks in just a day. However having 1 or 2 quality backlinks in a week is a good signal for google than having a huge amount of unrelevant backlinks in just a day. Link now is more on value and relevancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back