Status
Not open for further replies.
@CuraHack,

Developers always get to know about exploits when someone is actually hacked.

When any WHMCS user ( host ) tells them "hey i am hacked" then they see and find the hole.

Then they release the patch and fix it.

simply how are u gonna know that somebody dented ur car when u were inside until somebody tells u.. hey there is a big dent check it out.

WHMCS's new version is a piece of ____ it has many holes.. all of them are fixed now.. also boxslots is taking further prevention to avoid this in future.

so don't worry and stick with them :D
So, it was an unknown exploit, thus there wasn't any patch for this, thus BoxSlots couldn't help what happened?

coz i am in touch with someone who works for boxslots and lives near my home :)

And I have server from them too,

I lost my data too.

But want to help people with giving some updates while the internal staff is under heavy work load

you wasting your time boxslots.fan
facepalm.gif

coz i am in touch with someone who works for boxslots and lives near my home :)

And I have server from them too,

I lost my data too.

But want to help people with giving some updates while the internal staff is under heavy work load

well thats nice of you then, wasn't trying to accuse you...I was just curious as you knew a lot hahah :sun:

No, he was banned for promoting Boxslots using his dupe account, while slandering other hosts.

What s douchebag. I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole after that. After lying about colocating, stealing a company, using a dupe to slander other hosts(including KnownSRV I assume). And after everything people wonder why they got hacked multiple times. Go figure...

can you close this ?

this isn't a problem anymore hence it isn't down anymore. Just makes you think when you see the thread it's been hacked over and over again :L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back