Best cryptocurrency wallet. Your choice.

Gaky

I am a Trezor user. It is the best option for me, hardly see any drawbacks.
High level of security, many different kinds of cryptocurrencies support, ability to work offline.
I am curious about your choice. What wallet do you use on a daily basis and why? Thank you.

28 comments
I would say Keystone Pro?
That's what I'm considering too though they seem to have currently quite low user base, which isn't a problem itself but it would be better if they had more users and more active community to catch shady/suspicious things or bugs in their open source code (if there are any) just in case, that's why I'm refraining from it right now but maybe sometime soon in future.
I never liked Trezor but maybe diversifying would be good too, Trezor + Keystone.

Ellipal also looks good, but Keystone Pro looks like the best air gaped cold wallet so far. I also like the idea that firmware updates are only possible via sd card.
Post automatically merged:

I never liked Trezor but maybe diversifying would be good too, Trezor + Keystone.

Ellipal also looks good, but Keystone Pro looks like the best air gaped cold wallet so far. I also like the idea that firmware updates are only possible via sd card.

I keep making my research. Trezor is most mainstream and I'd say get that for alt.coins but for diversifying I'd get another one too.
I'd say Jade and Bitbox are looking most solid to me right now, not too new and trustworthy looking unlike others, however the latter is a little too pricey.
I feel like I can't trust Keystone right now, for now I'll make a decision against that.
Elipal appearance is good but I feel like it's not very trustworthy.

Back