Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@advf13 - Account Upgraded. Thanks for joining.

@wjkrhn - Your payment was delayed as we needed certain clarification which was mailed to you with details. And now that you have responded to our mail, you payment will be released tomorrow.

@PureDL - Yes, we DO respond, always.

@zlzs1984 - Account has been upgraded. Thanks for joining and if you need any other assistance then do not hesitate to write back to us.

How to choose Profit mode? why a month sales is only $4.995 ?

user: zlzs1984
Please help me choose PPS 90% of Sales & 90% of Rebills
0060lm7Tly1frm8543j25j30o20343yj.jpg

0060lm7Tly1frm7n3ha3cj30ld032wee.jpg

Last edited:
Can you please upgrade my account as well?: martinfile
Just started using your website to give it a shot, looks promising so far, but space is a bit limited :D
THX in advance

WHAT is a sale of 4.995$? I had one so please tell me what is this value? I understood from 90% that we only receive like 75% but now what?

Capture.jpg

Now a sale of 6? What is this?

Capture.jpg

I have the "90% of sales and rebills selected" and I didn\t changed anything in the last days.

Capture.jpg

And now another sale with value 28 but I only received 14 so you only give 50%. Is this the new situation?

Capture.jpg

Last edited:
@Necrommonger - Your continue to receive the same commission what you received in the past. There must be some error with the system as you are getting wierd numbers for different sales. It will be rectified soon and the balance money will be added back to your balance. This holds good for all other affiliates as well. So nobody should worry about it.

@hot1234 - This is done. I received your mail regarding the sales you o
got today and the above reply holds good for you too.

@jerovk - I shall get back to you on this issue.

@Necrommonger & @hot1234 - It will be notified here and via mail for sure.

@Remixed - This issue is only related to the above particular account, so others need not worry. We have bigger issues at the moment to be fixed after which individual account shall be looked over. I would appreciate all your patience.

Thanks and Regards

Back