Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@DruMonwa & @tuli2v - Server Problem will be fixed by tomorrow.

@deer5001 - Your payment will be released tomorrow. If you request btc then please make sure it is $100+ or $150+, otherwise you will lose $30 or $40 on just fee. For the $168 which you have requested, the fee is very low. You will receive it tomorrow.

@DruMonwa & @tuli2v - Server Problem will be fixed by tomorrow.

@deer5001 - Your payment will be released tomorrow. If you request btc then please make sure it is $100+ or $150+, otherwise you will lose $30 or $40 on just fee. For the $168 which you have requested, the fee is very low. You will receive it tomorrow.
Thanks You so much my friend
Post automatically merged:

Thanks You so much my friend
Thanks For Pay Me and FTP Complete.
Thanks again

Last edited:
I never had any interest for Ausfile. Yesterday I browsed the file host section and noticed the increase of the min payout because someone underneath the main post complained about 30 dollars.

@deer5001 - Sorry for the confusion. Your payment is not paid but someone else payment was sent and I marked yours as paid which was a mistake. You will receive bitcoin on Monday.
OK I wait Thanks
Post automatically merged:

@deer5001 - Sorry for the confusion. Your payment is not paid but someone else payment was sent and I marked yours as paid which was a mistake. You will receive bitcoin on Monday.
Not Pay me on Monday

Last edited:
Thanks For Pay me. You pay me every time. Very Fast Payment
Thanks again
Bitcoin payment delays as it must undergo few exchanges before paying to uploaders. Also the rates are rapidly changing day after day. But PayPal and WMZ payments are processed much faster (a week faster).

Thanks for your review though. I really appreciate it.

Back