Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@alani - Free Premium is offered to our partners. They never have to pay for it. And There is no limit to storage when you own a premium account. Feel free to let me know your username in case you will to join us.

@vvtube - PPD and MIX plan is discontinued. ONLY PPS plan is active. So the table is of no use.

@aydd - Hello There,
Could you please check again ? I checked both with free download and premium download. Both seems to be working fine for me.
Also do you want me to upgrade your account to premium for more storage ? I would request to you PM me your last weeks stats on your current file host.

Thanks

MBS Aff1

It seems to me that your service must earn on the sale of premiums, and not on advertising. Users complain about new windows and pop-up windows in the browser when trying to buy premium. At the same time, users' computers are infected with viruses.

Today I tried to renew my Ausfile subscription.
Their website is fishing regarding credit card information. New windows opened asking to instal strange names of exec files. It never happened before with my old subscriptions.

Ausfile is being really uncareful. I got a virus when I tried to pay them.

@DruMonwa - Thanks for bringing it to my notice. Soon after the MIX plan was discontinued, we had made our website ad free but maybe few ad codes remained and causing a huge trouble to our customers. I have asked my programmer to check and remove them all. After this is done, it will ensure that the website is completely ad free. I hope this helps you.

Thanks

@DruMonwa @Uncle Bob
Due to DMCA issue, the servers IP were nulled and hence inaccessible. Also it was weekend due to which it was very hard for me to get the datacenter to reply back to my calls or tickets. However yesterday evening, everything was fixed.
P.S., This was an issue caused after 3 years. We have maintained 100% uptime from past 3 years. So nothing to worry.

Premium users get Unlimited Storage space and we do not delete files as long as it abides by our fair usage policy.

Free user files are deleted with 5 days of inactivity while premium user files are never deleted.

There is no limit to storage for affiliates. The files remain active until 180 days from its last download which can be further extended based on your sales.

Dear Partner,

I must inform you that the total storage consumed by you is 52TB while your sales are pretty low to maintain such high storage. Please bring down your storage below 28 TB within 2 days otherwise we have to set the storage limit which will cause automatic file deletion.

Kind Regards,

AusFile Team

After 2 days I lost half of the files.

I was ready for the fact that my files are deleted after 180 days of inactivity. But what does "Sales Are Low" mean and what amount will be "High"?

Admin changes the rules of the game as he wants and when wants.

Payments are extremely irregular. I'm waiting for the last payment for more than 20 days.

Note:PPS 90% sales/Rebills is calculated on the base price ONLY
What is the base price then?

Why not answering that in public? I mean it would be nice to know for all of us.

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

I started Working with you today but the stats are not showing money earned, at least they show the PPD part.
Post automatically merged:

I started Working with you today but the stats are not showing money earned, at least they show the PPD part.
atleast they should show the PPD earnings

Last edited:
@DruMonwa - You had consumed 52 TB of storage space and get sales less than $100 for a whole month. It needs basic sense to understand that 52TB storage cost alone is much more expensive. Secondly, you could have responded to my mail and negotiated with me but you just ignored my mail. Hence I had to go ahead and delete your files.
P.S., you were sent mail, you were notified about the upcoming action. You just ignored it and I had to take action without your consent.

@Jennifer_Jareau - FLAT 70% on sales and Rebills is the current rates

@susaward75 - PPD and MIX plan are discontinued from very long time. ONLY PPS is active.

@DruMonwa - It is already available but it will affect all customers as the default setting is that there is no file deletion time for premium users. When activated, it might end up deleting inactive files of all customers. Maybe we could have added few codes so that it would affect only your account but again, it was required for you to write back to my mail requesting more time or any other negotiation.

@Uper - PPD discontinued. That page has been removed from our website to avoid confusion.

Server have problems. I can't upload 2 Days
Please Fix

Please Fix
Now OK

Please Fix

Now OK
Now Not OK. Server have problems