Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

Just tried to create an account on this host.

The sign up form has a a captcha that requires you to type in what the image shows, yet there is no input box to type in.

I refreshed the page and tried again and got a different CAPTCHA where you click the images in the array of images, then after successfully solving the CAPTCHA I got this error message:

Something went wrong​

You might be having a network connection problem, the link might be expired, or the payment provider cannot be reached at the moment.

So, basically new users don't seem to be able to create accounts on this host at this time. Just FYI.
Post automatically merged:

Just tried to create an account on this host.

The sign up form has a a captcha that requires you to type in what the image shows, yet there is no input box to type in.

I refreshed the page and tried again and got a different CAPTCHA where you click the images in the array of images, then after successfully solving the CAPTCHA I got this error message:

Something went wrong​

You might be having a network connection problem, the link might be expired, or the payment provider cannot be reached at the moment.

So, basically new users don't seem to be able to create accounts on this host at this time. Just FYI.

Update: Despite the error message above when I refreshed the page the account was created.

I then clicked the payment options for a premium account, first link I clicked on I got the same error message again:

Something went wrong​

I'm guessing this file host has a screwed up cache or something. If users can't create accounts and/or pay for premium without errors then obviously nobody is going to be seeing any decent sales with them, just FYI....

Last edited:
@Ladyk - Free Users OR Unpaid Registered users need to wait 2 hours between 2 downloads. I hope to have answered your question.

@Peter South - While I try to locate the above error, I'm able to signup and login seamlessly. I have made a video from signing up to going to the payment page. Please check PM for Video Link.

However I never want my customers to have a tiny bit of an issue. Hence we will replace hcaptcha to Google reCaptcha by the end of the day.
Also could you please help me to recreate this error "Something went wrong" with the help of a screenshot or a video ? We could fix it by today. Thanks for reporting though. I look forward to your response.

@Ladyk - Free Users OR Unpaid Registered users need to wait 2 hours between 2 downloads. I hope to have answered your question.

@Peter South - While I try to locate the above error, I'm able to signup and login seamlessly. I have made a video from signing up to going to the payment page. Please check PM for Video Link.

However I never want my customers to have a tiny bit of an issue. Hence we will replace hcaptcha to Google reCaptcha by the end of the day.
Also could you please help me to recreate this error "Something went wrong" with the help of a screenshot or a video ? We could fix it by today. Thanks for reporting though. I look forward to your response.
No xD.

I misunderstood.
I mean how long does a file without downloads last to be deleted.

I responded to your message, and yes I see you disabled hcaptcha.

In incognito mode I tried to create an account again and had to successfully clear the reCAPTCHA challenge 6 times in a row before it would let me in.

After that I clicked the premium button and and first link I clicked gave me this error message:

Something went wrong​

Like I said, good luck with your file host, I'm moving on.

@Peter South - Under incognito mode, google will not have access to your browser cookies and hence you must solve their challenge being the first time user. Secondly, the number of challenges google recaptcha offers depends on their algorithm as to how they scrutinize you. It depends on a score which you can read on their website.
Unlike incognito, the regular browser mode would have let you in without a single challenge if you have previously passed them in some other website. I hope to have addressed your confusion.

Regarding the network connection error, it is fixed and is working fine now. Thanks You.

Our Partners files are never deleted. There is no expiry date.
Thanks
send mp

Our Partners files are never deleted. There is no expiry date.
Thanks
send mp

I am testing how it works. I enter as a free user and the counter is infinite every time it ends and I activate the recaptcha it restarts infinitely.

The counter thing happens if ublock is active, it speeds up the counter and that causes it to be infinite.

Last edited:
@Ladyk - PM replied

Regarding the counter, I checked and this issue has occurred from yesterday after we changed to Google recaptcha. We will fix it and update you in sometime. Thanks for reporting.

Edit - This is fixed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to connect to FTP?

managed to connect

address: ausfile.com
user: email
pass account

But you can't even see a list of directories, files. And when you try to start sending a file, it gives an error and the upload does not start.

Respuesta: 500 FTP upload is not enabled for your user type (prem)

Last edited:
Back