Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

Hello Ausfile,
I am a new uploader and 10 GB file space is too small for me.
Could you please upgrade my account ?
My Username is dingdang1980, thank you.

Hello, I would like to have my affiliate account activated.
Account name: niko95

I also see that it has some inconsistencies, it says minimum payment $ 30usd but in adjustment it says $ 60usd.

Also in affiliate configuration, I tried to add my page in webmaster, but when I save my data, it is not saved?

@ozkan60 - We give free premium (no storage limit) to affiliates who are ready to partner with us. PM me and I could help you with this.
Most of the sale comes from credit card only. It covers like 98% of it. So having a stable gateway is important. Rest of the other payment methods receive very very less sale. However I will consider adding few more.

@ozkan60 - We give free premium (no storage limit) to affiliates who are ready to partner with us. PM me and I could help you with this.
Most of the sale comes from credit card only. It covers like 98% of it. So having a stable gateway is important. Rest of the other payment methods receive very very less sale. However I will consider adding few more.
downloads are not counted.
login: ozkn60

@ozkan60 - I checked now and the stats are working perfectly fine. Please make a note that 100% completed downloads are counted, speed for free user is 50KBps, also downloads are not counted for same IP within 24 hours.
Make a note, PPD is discontinued long ago. We only have PPS as active plan.

Thanks For Pay me
Post automatically merged:

Hello Ausfile
You Said Piad But I Not Recive Bitcoin From you.
Thanks

You said Paid But I not recive Bitcoin From You
Thanks

Now. OK I Recive BTC From you.
Thanks For Pay me Everytime
Sincerely
Deer 5001

Last edited:
Back