Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

I leave for the record after using FTP and uploading a large amount that it is the most stable and works best in many years that I have been doing this. So my congratulations.

What a success I went to start using it and they announced the closure of the server.
Post automatically merged:

email:

Hi Partner,

We have received some serious complaint from a local authority in our country regarding the files hosted on our website. Hence we are forced to temporarily close down the affiliate program until we resolve the issue because the risk is high at the moment.

With a heavy heart I need to let go of all my valuable partners. Please take backup of all your files within 15 days. We need to delete the files as soon as possible to safeguard ourself from this threat.

If we are able to solve this issue within the next few months then maybe we will relaunch the affiliate partner program again. Until then the partner program is discontinued with immediate effect and all the files will be deleted in the next 15 days, only the front website remains online.

Good Luck Partner!

Sincerely,
AusFile Team

Last edited:
Back