Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

Thank for payment, but 15% fee pay out ???

Any one work wiht this host ?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed response as I was away for 2 weeks but instant support will always be given via Skype.

The PPD rates for MIX plan is revised as per request. The below rates are for 10000 downloads.
Make a note, it is MIX plan and includes 50% of sales and rebills along with PPD
Untitled_4.png

P.S., The rates are activated and the webpage on our site will be updated tomorrow.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
@ropero - I sent you a PM. Please check your inbox.

LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR NEW AFFILIATES

Join AusFile TODAY and earn upto $300* as JOINING BONUS added right in your payout. Also DO NOT forget our tempting PPS Plan 90% of all Sales/Rebills. Grab this offer right away.

*terms apply

Last edited:
Jdownloader now supports Ausfile links, ok it must happen someday it was unavoidable...
but it's loading straight away for freeusers because the captchas are way to simple and are auto-solved by JDownloader, that's a nightmare for affiliates :facepalm:

Please use more diffifcult captchas! It's also possible with https, please have a look how Secureupload does!

Last edited:
@shahidgill876 - Login to your account, click on "Profile" and under "Affiliate Setting", scroll down to the bottom to find FTP details.

@elusion - Yes, the offer is valid as of now.

@godfatherp - We respond to every valid DMCA request. FTP upload is supported, check my previous response on how to find your FTP details.

@Uncle Bob - It ain't a big deal. We can add a complex captcha in a matter of 2 days OR even find a way to disable JD support to free users. However do not forget, free users get terrible speed with 3 hours of wait time between downloads.

Back