Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

Sorry for the delayed response partners, I was on holiday.

@uelbek - FTP should be fine now, check again pls and if you are still facing any issue then let me know.

@1980xxx - I see that you are on sales plan and hence don't see any money for downloads. If you want to be paid for both sales and downloads then activate MIX plan under your PROFILE menu.

I requested 36$ and receive 11$, here is the answer:
FoguPei.png

I never face this kind of payment before. U should include it in your first post.

basically he told you to F off.

Small MB HAHA! Once a user click on the link it the same advertisement no big or small lol

As long you give the site traffic there is no reason for you not to get paid!

There is a reason hosts try to avoid small files like 2MB or 5MB files. It is easily ABUSED by the uploader. They try to slip in fake downloads along with real downloads. They just need to keep changing IPs and download the small files in a min or two. This uploader has done the same thing, he tried to slip in fake US downloads. He even got real downloads in between. Check the below link for PROOF. I made a mistake by even paying you $11, since you tried to trick us and breached our TERMS, you are banned.
https://prnt.sc/lamhf5

Secondly, I have already mentioned several times in our thread that we are more of PPS host than PPD. Hence we have MIX plan and NOT PPD plan. It is just an extra perks to get paid for downloads when you are bringing sales. If you are using only for PPD purpose, you might end up getting paid less than when you earn.

@cafevn - Free premium is always allotted to uploaders and you never need to buy. Please PM me screenshot of your recent earning. It is required to prevent abuse of free premium. It is very common these days.

Back