WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
What's going on here ... for POLAND I have an average of $ 8.41 ($ 15 terrier), first 1 2, then 11.10 etc. And today $ 8.41. This is a joke. just without pressing lies and fairy tales, suddenly 44% or more viewers use VPN, proxy or it doesn't exceed 5% ... because UK gives me $ 18.7 ($ 40 terrier)

What's going on here ... for POLAND I have an average of $ 8.41 ($ 15 terrier), first 1 2, then 11.10 etc. And today $ 8.41. This is a joke. just without pressing lies and fairy tales, suddenly 44% or more viewers use VPN, proxy or it doesn't exceed 5% ... because UK gives me $ 18.7 ($ 40 terrier)
Don't expect truth from liers like @ClipWatching. He will pay 1$ to his ass licker @darkestblue to write a comment like "Don't cry kid" (how boring) and @ClipWatching will answer after that that everything is fine and you should thank him that he didn't block your account because of your 60-70% face views etc etc (even if he don't know your nickname in his services).

I understand that 10-15% are not watching 5%. in addition, hardly anyone uses a proxy, vpn and hides in the network ... but not 50% is an exaggeration not to include so many views. It turns out that I earn less for 10k than at the beginning of the aparat existence. And advertising is much more than a few months ago when the host was created.
Wages, instead of growing or even at a constant level, are decreasing. The beginnings were colorful and encouraging. Now, the daily amount of deleted files cannot be made up for. Additionally loss of part of the Abase in December. over 10k files.

Statistics is a mathematical science, and maths is maths.
The only answer here is that our views or/and rates are manipulating all the time from December even if ads increased.

A friend who is also an uploader (in Poland) was charged 15 $ for 10k yesterday .. fak has much less page views than me. because only 500 per day. and I have 8.41. COMPOSITION THIS DIVERSITY. It turns out that the more hits you have, the less you earn. by the way, we put files on the same page. you know the same viewers are watching his files and mine. and the site does not have a million viewers per day, only just a few thousand.
Post automatically merged:

It will be a total fairy tale to say that his viewers do not use vpn, proxy etc ... in 100% and that my viewers are already 50% not counted for some reason.

2020-07-11407606$4.97900

2021-01-23403207$3.53273

RATE 15 $ for Polish. half a year ago and today

Last edited:
Everything works fine. Your users may not be able to handle the ads and watch the video and They do not watch the video.
I suggest you use LOW Ads

Statistics is a mathematical science, and maths is maths.
The only answer here is that our views or/and rates are manipulating all the time from December even if ads increased.
But I have no solution for you
You are unhappy with aparat and I do not need your traffic It is better we don't work together.
I suggest you use the better services that are available in WJ.

Last edited:
So for a friend who has links on the same page, all viewers can handle the ads and have $ 15 for 10k and my viewers can't handle the ad and my average is $ 8.4 for 10k. The site has several thousand viewers a day. SUMMARY 1- I HIT BAD VIEWERS. or SUMMARY 2 - he has 250 viewers from Poland so you pay him $ 15 to encourage him to work, and I have 2500 viewers from Poland, I get $ 8.4. I'm making a commission and I don't need any incentive anymore. First a carrot and then a stick :):)

do you understand my way of thinking ??
You know that it is not possible that he has 250 viewers and all his viewers are not disturbed by advertising. and I have 2,500 and almost half of the viewers are already disturbing the ads?

Last edited:
So for a friend who has links on the same page, all viewers can handle the ads and have $ 15 for 10k and my viewers can't handle the ad and my average is $ 8.4 for 10k. The site has several thousand viewers a day. SUMMARY 1- I HIT BAD VIEWERS. or SUMMARY 2 - he has 250 viewers from Poland so you pay him $ 15 to encourage him to work, and I have 2500 viewers from Poland, I get $ 8.4. I'm making a commission and I don't need any incentive anymore. First a carrot and then a stick :):)

do you understand my way of thinking ??
You know that it is not possible that he has 250 viewers and all his viewers are not disturbed by advertising. and I have 2,500 and almost half of the viewers are already disturbing the ads?
maybe your viewers watch more often multiple videos a day then your friends site visitors. that could explain your higher view count but lower CPM

nothing logical explains such a collapse ... since other uploaders it looks quite normal. and have the same 100% ads settings. the standard was about 80% of the stake ($ 25 for 10k was about $ 19-20) of the stake ($ 15 was about $ 12). from December 31 it went lower and lower $ 10-9 and now $ 8.5

Mathematical puzzle. on the "A" side you have 35,000 files - 6.5 thousand. views per day. You put 8k files on the "B" side. You increase the number of views by 1 thousand. - you have a total of 7.5 thousand SIDE "A" closes. How many views should you have per day?

Last edited:
@ClipWatching For your advice I checked 50% for a few minutes on low ads, the average for 10 thousand views would be about 4-4.5 after the whole day. So it's not the viewers' fault that they can't handle the ads. Apparently your improvements and changes have not turned out well for everyone.

it looks like you set something wrong with your counting. Regards and I'm going to sleep.

DOLLARS FOR 10K VIEWERS FROM COUNTRIES

PL - 7,9$
GB - 22,2$
DE - 14,2$
USA - 3,66$
FR - 12$

On average, there was always 80% of the rate from each country. Now some twisted system has been charged since January 1st. This is some special individual accrual? have I earned too much? In fact, I was earning as much individually as there were 4 of my best uploaders (refereers) in total. Referees from my country, the audience counting has not changed (conversion rate $ / 10k). IS WHAT A PENALTY?

Last edited:
@ClipWatching For your advice I checked 50% for a few minutes on low ads, the average for 10 thousand views would be about 4-4.5 after the whole day. So it's not the viewers' fault that they can't handle the ads. Apparently your improvements and changes have not turned out well for everyone.

it looks like you set something wrong with your counting. Regards and I'm going to sleep.

DOLLARS FOR 10K VIEWERS FROM COUNTRIES

PL - 7,9$
GB - 22,2$
DE - 14,2$
USA - 3,66$
FR - 12$

On average, there was always 80% of the rate from each country. Now some twisted system has been charged since January 1st. This is some special individual accrual? have I earned too much? In fact, I was earning as much individually as there were 4 of my best uploaders (refereers) in total. Referees from my country, the audience counting has not changed (conversion rate $ / 10k). IS WHAT A PENALTY?
Excellent with this result, everything works fine and the traffic of each of your IP sees the videos more than 3 times per 24H.
In this case, we count the full views, but only pay for 3 views.

I suggest you use LOW Ads ". You used to say that you don't count vpn, proxy and 5% threshold ... so theoretically we get less than 80% of credits (i.e. $ 15 comes out to $ 12 for 10k). Today you say that they watch a lot of my files and you pay only 3xIP. in this way you can charge as you like.shows paid viewers and then no one will have any objections. the strangest thing is that everything happened on January 1. everybody loved my files and to spite me they watch more than 3 episodes TV series per day (e.g. 6, but I'm paid for 3) :). until December 31st they watched just less :). all viewers from all countries watch more than 3 videos from 1 IP per day, so the average is so low.

oh those french. Yesterday 5 bad French watched 6 episodes each, so the average was $ 10.5. if they watched after 3 yesterday and today it would be better .. :)

FR
29​
$0.03606​

Which is more likely:
A) On January 1, you did something with the accrual
B) On January 1st, people from different countries around the world love my files and watch day after day several episodes a day from 1 IP. Let's also take into account that I have files on 3 different pages

Italians like me too. 3 watched 5 episodes and 1 only 1 episode
so the average was $ 10. (terier 2 - 20$)
IT
16​
$0.01600​

If you say that everything is ok, it's OK. THE HEAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Best regards to everyone and have a nice day. Check your stats, maybe you also have fans of your files scattered around the world:)

Last edited:
Excellent with this result, everything works fine and the traffic of each of your IP sees the videos more than 3 times per 24H.
In this case, we count the full views, but only pay for 3 views.
I did not want to respond, but he has a right to this same problem with me as well, and this problem did not exist before
I have been working with you since I started the site, and I used to send more than 30 thousand views per day without a site, but now I do not send much so that I have a problem at work
But I am back strongly and excited to get to 30,000 per day
But I am serious and I do not write anything just to write, but this problem in your site I am talking about calculating money for views and not about calculating views only
Thanks

I suggest you use LOW Ads ". You used to say that you don't count vpn, proxy and 5% threshold ... so theoretically we get less than 80% of credits (i.e. $ 15 comes out to $ 12 for 10k). Today you say that they watch a lot of my files and you pay only 3xIP. in this way you can charge as you like.shows paid viewers and then no one will have any objections. the strangest thing is that everything happened on January 1. everybody loved my files and to spite me they watch more than 3 episodes TV series per day (e.g. 6, but I'm paid for 3) :). until December 31st they watched just less :). all viewers from all countries watch more than 3 videos from 1 IP per day, so the average is so low.

oh those french. Yesterday 5 bad French watched 6 episodes each, so the average was $ 10.5. if they watched after 3 yesterday and today it would be better .. :)

FR
29​
$0.03606​

Which is more likely:
A) On January 1, you did something with the accrual
B) On January 1st, people from different countries around the world love my files and watch day after day several episodes a day from 1 IP. Let's also take into account that I have files on 3 different pages

Italians like me too. 3 watched 5 episodes and 1 only 1 episode
so the average was $ 10. (terier 2 - 20$)
IT
16​
$0.01600​

If you say that everything is ok, it's OK. THE HEAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT. Best regards to everyone and have a nice day. Check your stats, maybe you also have fans of your files scattered around the world:)

I did not want to respond, but he has a right to this same problem with me as well, and this problem did not exist before
I have been working with you since I started the site, and I used to send more than 30 thousand views per day without a site, but now I do not send much so that I have a problem at work
But I am back strongly and excited to get to 30,000 per day
But I am serious and I do not write anything just to write, but this problem in your site I am talking about calculating money for views and not about calculating views only
Thanks
Everything is so clear that you do not realize it is strange to me.
To give a simpler example, a user can open all the video pages and click on each videos and the view will be counted. Even one user can create more than 500 views/24H for your account, and we count all views , but only pay up to 3.
I hope the explanation is complete.

For example today 1 user watched 13 videos and If you see image we counted 13 views and just paid 3 views .

Last edited:
Everything is so clear that you do not realize it is strange to me.
To give a simpler example, a user can open all the video pages and click on each videos and the view will be counted. Even one user can create more than 500 views/24H for your account, and we count all views , but only pay up to 3.
I hope the explanation is complete.
I understand how counting works. in 100%. and don't think that I have any grudges against you,
but it is not logical that from the start of the host operation until 31.12 it counts that users see the average normal for all countries. i.e. 80% of the rate of a given country. on 01.01 everything goes to hell. and some kind of booze doing. Simple math. The only explanation is that from DAY TO DAY the number of viewers decreased,

e.g. on December 31 - 5,000 viewers generated 10,000 views but most were within the threshold of 3xIP - i.e. 3500x1xIP + 1500x3xIP and more giving 10,000 views but 8,000 paid.

On 01.01, the number of viewers has dropped drastically in all countries and we have 2,000 left - they generate 10,000 views but most exceed the 3xIP threshold, i.e. 500x1xIP + 1500x3xIP and more giving 10,000 views but 5,000 paid.

The number of displays is normal only that on the New Year's Eve our viewers evaporated and those who were watching all day long. :) this is how it looks in terms of mathematics :) and humorous because maybe they were kidnapped by aliens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back