WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported
https://aparat.cam/j609jacn9g10
I downloaded it more than once, but this message comes to me, what is the problem, not just this video, there are other videos
Post automatically merged:

Hello, Director
Why the stats don't count as well as before
I asked the same question before, and you did not answer, and I sent you a picture of the statistics
I work with you from the day the site started, but now I tell you the statistics are not well calculated
Does anyone here have the same problem in calculating statistics Or just me؟
I'm talking about money stats, not views

Last edited:
With some links i still have "Error" message.
For example, I tried with one link and it works and with another link not working.
With this link not work:
And clipwatching link are full converted in my account.
Will fix soon

Hi admin, why are .mkv files no longer converted?
Please take a screenshot from error

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported
https://aparat.cam/j609jacn9g10
I downloaded it more than once, but this message comes to me, what is the problem, not just this video, there are other videos

Hello, Director
Why the stats don't count as well as before
I asked the same question before, and you did not answer, and I sent you a picture of the statistics
I work with you from the day the site started, but now I tell you the statistics are not well calculated
Does anyone here have the same problem in calculating statistics Or just me؟
I'm talking about money stats, not views
Will fix it today.

Is it possible to add USA to a tier?
Not yet

Last edited:
@ClipWatching you don't learn from your mistakes, right?
Again manipulating our views?
Like a rocket man... Like a rocket.. At the end of the day, with your behavior you will be alone to pay your servers. Except if you believe we are suckers...

Like a rocket man... Like a rocket.. At the end of the day, with your behavior you will be alone to pay your servers. Except if you believe we are suckers...
maybe your site/traffic sucks? you and one other are complain all days, evereyone else seems happy... think about it xD

You should be very happy that I will not block your account.
Your views are 70% fake and proxy that we prevented!

Hello, you did not answer it on the subject of calculating views on the account table for every 10 thousand views
Calculating the money is not good Example 2 thousand views from each table counts 1.4 This is not normal, give me my right

Hello, you did not answer it on the subject of calculating views on the account table for every 10 thousand views
Calculating the money is not good Example 2 thousand views from each table counts 1.4 This is not normal, give me my right
I have talked about this several times.
View is not related to your income, users may not play the video at all and we count view, but We will pay after 5% of video watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back