WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
I will also change servers, still without embed. New Year, time to choose a more stable server
Np, I hope to work together again one day.
Post automatically merged:

Why did you remove Egypt from level 4 and put Turkey and the Philippines in place? I cannot believe you did this
Even in Tire 5, it has a high price that you can not find anywhere!

Hey everyone, please start moving your files away from this host.

I have it from good sources that the end of march date is when they are going to discontinue everything. they are trying to bank as much money as they can by screwing everyone over the rates and then run with the money.

Just a quick warning before you get scammed by this guys.

Hey everyone, please start moving your files away from this host.

I have it from good sources that the end of march date is when they are going to discontinue everything. they are trying to bank as much money as they can by screwing everyone over the rates and then run with the money.

Just a quick warning before you get scammed by this guys.
Right now our rates are great (except in USA)
Even if we stop one day the aparat, we will definitely pay everyone.

Last edited:
Right now our rates are great (except in USA)
Even if we stop one day the aparat, we will definitely pay everyone.
Obviously, you will stop for this. You have disabled the embed link on the sites
Once again the prices and the country changed, and no message was sent
You don't know that Trump lost the election

Why don't you change the title of your threads with the real rates?
Looking for new fools?
haha people like you don't deserve all what @ClipWatching did for us, y'all have never thank him when he always gave the best rates, now because he changed everyone is going after him!! such idiots, for me my traffic is mostly from europe and now even tho the earning are less but who cares im sure he will change them in march as he said, @ClipWatching since the beginning was the man of his promises, every time he promise something he do it just be fuucking patient and he will change, but if you're not happy go to another site there is many choose what u want but for sure u will never find like aparat & clipwatchings

My question is really simple.
Why he changed the titles of his threads with the ratings that applied only as a gift for Christmas and why he doesn't change them again with the real rates?
Is this fair for other competitors?
Can anybody do that @JR or only if those who pay you good for advertisting?

As for the others, I am already moved to Streamtape, and guess what. My earnings are much better without a million of pop-ups and with much better services.

haha people like you don't deserve all what @ClipWatching did for us, y'all have never thank him when he always gave the best rates, now because he changed everyone is going after him!! such idiots, for me my traffic is mostly from europe and now even tho the earning are less but who cares im sure he will change them in march as he said, @ClipWatching since the beginning was the man of his promises, every time he promise something he do it just be fuucking patient and he will change, but if you're not happy go to another site there is many choose what u want but for sure u will never find like aparat & clipwatchings

@ClipWatching

sry because i leave a reply again on your thrend but i can shut up when i se something like this

@spiderana

you're damn stupid

to thank for what???? what he doing it's strategy....like how was now...he increased the rates...x email during 24 h whit great news we have increased the rates and bla bla...and after that he say the traffic doubled...and after that in 1 week he not pay anymore.he say for australia and canada he pay 20$/10k views but the real is both are on tier 5 where is also usa

when he increased the rates...for how long was? max 3 days....each month are the same

now when he not pay almost nothing why he not sendany email?why he not inform his uploader about this?why he not change his threand title?

so shut the hell up whit this thank you

@ClipWatching

sry because i leave a reply again on your thrend but i can shut up when i se something like this

@spiderana

you're damn stupid

to thank for what???? what he doing it's strategy....like how was now...he increased the rates...x email during 24 h whit great news we have increased the rates and bla bla...and after that he say the traffic doubled...and after that in 1 week he not pay anymore.he say for australia and canada he pay 20$/10k views but the real is both are on tier 5 where is also usa

when he increased the rates...for how long was? max 3 days....each month are the same

now when he not pay almost nothing why he not sendany email?why he not inform his uploader about this?why he not change his threand title?

dont cry all day like a little child

Some servers take a long time to start the video stream and videos freeze a lot.
Example s11 s13 s15 s17 s20 maybe more.
Please check them
Thanks

My question is really simple.
Why he changed the titles of his threads with the ratings that applied only as a gift for Christmas and why he doesn't change them again with the real rates?
Is this fair for other competitors?
Can anybody do that @JR or only if those who pay you good for advertisting?

As for the others, I am already moved to Streamtape, and guess what. My earnings are much better without a million of pop-ups and with much better services.
Excellent that you found your ideal host.
So when you are not using our services, it is better not to post here.

@ClipWatching

@spiderana

you're damn stupid

If you are happy with us, then continue. If you are not, there are many hosts that you can use.
I can not lose more money! I did my best and it was my end.
My problem was honesty that I said them all here, Otherwise you would not have expected from me.

Some servers take a long time to start the video stream and videos freeze a lot.
Example s11 s13 s15 s17 s20 maybe more.
Please check them
Thanks
Fixed.

Last edited:
i really hope that this talk about quitting in march in not right after making a name for your self you can just keep making money from it alone also a lot of loyal thankful uploaders here that will continue to work with you don't see the reason why hope it never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back