WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
@KatFile thanks for the button to disable the download, but it's possible to count downloads yes or no?
At the moment they are not counted:

99a6ef1349007653.png
they count it but doesn't show the download earnings. it would be better if they show download earnings

Will you be able to fix the subtitles for me?
Letters with check marks, such as č, ć, š, đ .. show them on the subtitles as a question mark.

05GHBDW.png

I have high expectations with you. Please use a better script, with a better UI / UX. I hope soon improved the design to work with you. Greetings to all.
What is problem with XVS?
Post automatically merged:

@KatFile how to import all my videos from clipwatching to aparat account?
By remote upload.

Will you be able to fix the subtitles for me?
Letters with check marks, such as č, ć, š, đ .. show them on the subtitles as a question mark.

05GHBDW.png
send me link, your subtitle is serbia?

Sorry for writing here, but I requested to withdraw money yesterday on July 9 (Thursday). I hope today I will receive payment because I need money for today to pay the bill. Rent application, sorry again if I'm too impatient, and I hope I won't fall into any late payments. User name: sangvl1

I tried working with two videos.
The encoding was super slow. I was in queue no. 1108!!!
I kept checking it for around 4 hours on and off late night. Then I went to bed.
It was done in morning.
You can't expect this long waiting!!

What is problem with XVS?

By remote upload.

send me link, your subtitle is serbia?

To upload the files, you should be more friendly. Upload in group (10 files or more) and much more comfortable to organize and filter files. The generation of "embed" should be more comfortable for the user. The script is widely used in this forum, it would be good to be animated by something different and not in an outdated structure. Please remove the iframe colors and make it simpler

RequestedProcessedAmountStatus
2020-07-082020-07-11$10.00PAID

Aparat.cam registered paid, but in my Paypal account I have $ 0.00. What I can do?

my friend! Can I help test sangvl1 users? I have a withdrawal request on Thursday and today is Saturday, the system said that you have paid but I did not receive the money to my Paypal account. username: sangvl1

To upload the files, you should be more friendly. Upload in group (10 files or more) and much more comfortable to organize and filter files. The generation of "embed" should be more comfortable for the user. The script is widely used in this forum, it would be good to be animated by something different and not in an outdated structure. Please remove the iframe colors and make it simpler
I think the structure of the site is already good. I just wanted a remote upload with the fembed links, as this would even help in the faster conversion, as the videos would be uploaded already converted in the Aparat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back