WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
no sadly it means 7 days after they verify the order has been delivered or that this info u updated is correct for now i would say it's 21 days hold but u better ask PP support coz the hold is different in every region
before there's 2 choice. i need to choose goods to provide with tracking number or services that don't need tracking number. so i choose services, which now come to this. and i already told them that i'm not selling anything, i simply received payments from PPV website which is aparat. 3 times they replied and only told to tell to the sender to "confirm receipt". they can't even make sure that in my next payments i'm not getting hold again.

so it means 7 days then 1-21 days? my god.

This is how the complaint ends :(

Viewers, if they want to watch it, will watch it anyway. They have the amount of advertising deep somewhere. By whining, earnings will drop because the number of viewers will not increase due to the small amount of advertising.

1-2 ads = more viewers :) I haven't heard any more nonsense :)

Everything was fine. if someone didn't like something he could just change the host.

Last edited:
I don't use popunder on my site, only on the players I use, and Aparat is opening ads before visitors even click on play.
It may interfere with your site.

not all your effort.
not to be bragging here, but i'm using aparat as my primary, and delivering to you this views, while you ignoring all my posts & messages about that you need to just "confirm receipt" on paypal, because my payment from august 3rd still on hold by them, and this is the only way so they can release it immediately, but you seem don't even care a bit about it, and just replied one time that i need to change your payment method to btc/wmz while i already told you that i only have paypal. so for the last time, can you "CONFIRM RECEIPT" on your paypal or on your payments manager paypal so i can get my 3rd payment from august 3rd?
5adbef1350868345.png
We sent all payment till end 3rd. If your money is blocked or hold , that is not my problem. But if you have not received any money, send me your username by PV.
Post automatically merged:

Please return the old ads with the old prices, at the beginning of the launch of this host you said that such prices will remain until the end of the year.
From the beginning, aparat was supposed to work with low rates and low advertising

Hello,
Is any updates going on videos are not able to play, only ads are popping up.

Thank You
please remove cache and cookie and try again.

@KatFile Why did you change the player?
Check now

This is how the complaint ends :(

Viewers, if they want to watch it, will watch it anyway. They have the amount of advertising deep somewhere. By whining, earnings will drop because the number of viewers will not increase due to the small amount of advertising.

1-2 ads = more viewers :) I haven't heard any more nonsense :)
Yes really
When some uploaders do not care about their interests and think about visiting, they ruin everything.

Last edited:
so u changed the ads and rates coz some uploaders complained? we didn't?? i thought u did because there is no longer profitable ad campaigns

so u changed the ads and rates coz some uploaders complained? we didn't?? i thought u did because there is no longer profitable ad campaigns
I just received ads from Yahoo!
If everyone cooperated, the day would come when we would pick up all the pops and pay a very high rates.
But many people think only of their daily gain
And in the long run they can not think.

I just received ads from Yahoo!
If everyone cooperated, the day would come when we would pick up all the pops and pay a very high rates.
But many people think only of their daily gain
And in the long run they can not think.
my friend you can't please everyone i was very happy with the last rates give us a choice to get into it don't ask all uploaders to agree what works for some does;t for others come one mate give us the choice i want to try this

make a test period with new ads and rates and see what most of us think not all not everyone

fewer ads will not compensate for the loss in dollars :) well-being and comfort of viewers will not replace $$. Uploaders do not do it out of the goodness of their heart but for money :) There will be exceptions that will prove the rule - cash

I'm doing it for the cash. and I know you will not satisfy all viewers anyway. He hasn't been born yet, which would please everyone :)

my friend you can't please everyone i was very happy with the last rates give us a choice to get into it don't ask all uploaders to agree what works for some does;t for others come one mate give us the choice i want to try this

make a test period with new ads and rates and see what most of us think not all not everyone
Yes bud, Really I can't make everyone happy , I'm not tequila. I will develop the site into two PPV

Some of my videos are not working, display error The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported

please check.

we just want "ADS MODE" like other host. for example ;
Maximum Ads - 100% Earnings
Normal Ads - 60% Earnings
Medium Ads - 30% Earnings
Minimal Ads - No Earnings.

if you do that everyone will be happy. if someone want to low ad? choose medium or normal ads mode. if someone want many ads for many earnings? choose maximum ads. thats all.

but what did you do? you down all ads to 2 popad! decrease the rates! and some of country decrease tier!!
so i want to ask to you? is this right solution for every user?

when ads are so many some users complainant that ad system because they want decrease. so you decrease the ads but now other side complainant to your new system because they satisfied with many ads and many earn. thats not fair. if you will not listen to our feedback why did you create this topic? why you didnt find win-win way to us? why when you make a update one side is not satisfied??? @KatFile

Unfortunately too many ads interfere with the site's SEO. Especially those ads that open without the user clicking on the player. I just want the ads to open when visitors click on the player. In the admin of my wordpress opens an ad which is strange, since I don't have a popunder.

What distinguishes CLIP and Aparat are the rates.
high rates - lots of ads.

It's best to go back to the old rates. KATFILE - (please enter 100% and 0% ads options). Those who do it out of the goodness of their heart and the viewers - will turn off the ads :)

WHO FOR THIS SOLUTION? WHO AGAINST?
Let the people speak :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back