WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
The same problem that we had in the Clip now happens in the Aparat, it is opening ads where the embed of the Aparat is simply not on our website. I want you to review what you're doing that really bothers you.

And the aparat really needs to have a way to get the embed after we send the videos. If we need embed again we can't get it, the site is getting good but these restrictions on some things are boring.

i loged out i tryed another browser and i have the same error

i loged out and look and this is the reason why my views again dropped

and look to my views and if you check my account 75% of my views are from tier 1 and 2

you make so many experimets but every time we lost money

well i logged out and i tried in another browser and i didn't get the error the video is working without problem

The same problem that we had in the Clip now happens in the Aparat, it is opening ads where the embed of the Aparat is simply not on our website. I want you to review what you're doing that really bothers you.

And the aparat really needs to have a way to get the embed after we send the videos. If we need embed again we can't get it, the site is getting good but these restrictions on some things are boring.

he not understand he canot make experimets every but every week 2-3 days not work the count system...or he put so many ads and it's imposible to watch somehng

after 2 month i left clipwatching because there it's imposible to make money...

i started to use aparat because he told in many tmes aparat will be a clear site low ads and may more...

and what now?slowly slowly aparat will be like clipwatching...

many uploaders trusted in him again when he told aparat will be a clear site...and look now..

clipwatching it's going down because many uploaders moved his files on aparat because he trusted in him

also i started to work whit clipwatching but after 2 onth i left bcause it's imposible to work whit that site...and now e force me to left aparat to

katfile

what are you doing whit this site?when you will stop to make so many experiments?we lost money...we lost credibility and people will not chose aparat anymore..

i just ask you very nicely and i hope you will answer to me and i whan to know if you think to stop to make so many experiments and to give us what you told about aparat

well i logged out and i tried in another browser and i didn't get the error the video is working without problem

firefox work
opera not work
chrome not work
Post automatically merged:

weird decision ...to prevent uploaders from checking their own videos..?!

here are some tricky from katfile

also he changed the rates...also usa it's gone

i expect katfile answer and after that i will se if i continue or not because for me everiting it's strange what are doing katfile

clipwatching are gone...and now let's se what are doing whit aparat

@KatFile

i need you answer because i whan to know what are you doing whit aparat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back