WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
third payment received, thank you sir @KatFile
3382d91350674975.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Can you reply to my private message please?
done sir

Last edited:
@KatFile sir my payment is on hold again by paypal because you sent the money with an address like i sell stuff and i need to ship it. and now it's hold without 24 hours time. so i choose that i sell virtual stuff, but i still got this status "You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification." from paypal. please confirm that you already received "virtual stuff" that i "sold" so i can get my payment. because i googled and found the solution from here, and it is

"If it's in your PayPal account, that means that the buyer can log in to their PayPal account and confirm receipt on the transaction details to speed up the release of the held funds."

thank you sir.

btw are you guys have this problem too?

Last edited:
remote upload from vidoza error? can you fix this? thank you.
We can't support videosharings.

@KatFile sir my payment is on hold again by paypal because you sent the money with an address like i sell stuff and i need to ship it. and now it's hold without 24 hours time. so i choose that i sell virtual stuff, but i still got this status "You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification." from paypal. please confirm that you already received "virtual stuff" that i "sold" so i can get my payment. because i googled and found the solution from here, and it is

"If it's in your PayPal account, that means that the buyer can log in to their PayPal account and confirm receipt on the transaction details to speed up the release of the held funds."

thank you sir.

btw are you guys have this problem too?
next time change you payment method to wmz or btc

next time change you payment method to wmz or btc
i only have paypal to receive payment sir. maybe the solution is to send the money without an address sir. because i never have this problem with my last 2 host that i used before.

as for now i guess the only solution is to "confirm receipt" like paypal said sir. i'll wait for it, thank you sir.

i get paypal with no hold all fine on me
really? what happen to mine then.........
last few days i read there's some here that got held for 24 hours too like my payment before this.
but this time is getting worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back