WolfStream.TV IS BACK - Video Service Official Support | Up To $50 Per 10k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStream

Corporate Membership
Hello,

WOLFSTREAM.TV Is Officially ReLaunched As of January 6th, 2023!

Get paid as much as $50 per 10,000 views . Big uploaders will be evaluated and given bonuses based on heavy video viewership!

Site features:

File and Remote upload, Clone upload, FTP upload, API upload.
Max upload video size: 20GB.
No storage limit, default is 20 TB
1080P VIDEO ENCODING SUPPORT!
Videos can be embedded.
No restrictions for users, they can watch as much as they want.
90 day storage time for inactive videos!
Supported by z-o-o-m uploader.
Supported by ThemaCreator

Rules and Conditions:

Video longer than +1 Minute are counted for views.
Legal adult content is allowed.
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, no limitation.
Views are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per USER/IP.
Minimum payout is $10 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Passive income
We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 20% of his profits will be credited to your account.
Finance
We pay every weekly, Partners can receive payments in WebMoney, Paypal, AliPay, BTC, USDT-TRC20

Support available via Telegram @WolfStreamTV

Site URL: WolfStream.TV

Signup Now

Last edited:
5,230 comments
I'm surprised there are people who earn a lot and still complain.
Aparat.cam have a very good rates.
I don't get it 15$ for 10k views (Tier 4) i get 12$...
but I'm happy anyway.
In all hosts...
If anything, this only people who are in levels 4 and 5 can complain.
PS. Thanx 4 first payment @KatFile.
exactly that's what i was going to say he offer them good rates and if just one day the view counts dropped they complain hahaha really no comment!!! if y'all not happy just leave you will not find site like aparat.
keep it up @KatFile and thanks for all what you're doing for us.

Next SuperHero Incoming now:

Next Idea Clipwatching?

Yesterday Send Your User from email:

Sender: 00:49 by benkoko@tutanota.com

i started ddos on you
if you want me to stop ddosing you > stop using doodstream and streamtape and delete all links of them from your website and only use ClipWatching
if you want lower ads you can using Aparat
more rates and less ads than both of those networks
you not do that? i keep your website down forever.

Clipwatching user is attack.We Waiting Your kid :D Please Attack now.Clipwatching terror more peoples?:) This is report!

exactly that's what i was going to say he offer them good rates and if just one day the view counts dropped they complain hahaha really no comment!!! if y'all not happy just leave you will not find site like aparat.

Wow...i know what traffic i have my aVg. views it.s 15 -18k views daily most tier 1 and 2 and for exemple yesterday he give me 9k Views...seriously?And today until noW he give me 1200 views...how?why?

When i started to work whit him...He told this site not wil be like clip but...

Katfile i sent you a PM

I ask you again...are you give us what we deserve or not...are you do what you told us when you started this project or not

1 day you count out views and 5 days no...for exemple this week only 2days was ok

Just answer please

but I'm happy anyway.
In all hosts...

oh God!!! can you please stop being a fckin whiteknight here just to save his ass??
and for your information, I have Tier 2 traffic and the view to rate ratio is slowly dying every single fckin day! If we don't complain, how can he addressed and fixed the concerned issue? do you want us to do here is just to fckin stay calm and quite??! :rage:

oh God!!! can you please stop being a fckin whiteknight here just to save his ass??
and for your information, I have Tier 2 traffic and the view to rate ratio is slowly dying every single fckin day! If we don't complain, how can he addressed and fixed the concerned issue? do you want us to do here is just to fckin stay calm and quite??! :rage:
get better traffic, kid
Post automatically merged:

Next SuperHero Incoming now:

Next Idea Clipwatching?

Yesterday Send Your User from email:

Sender: 00:49 by benkoko@tutanota.com

i started ddos on you
if you want me to stop ddosing you > stop using doodstream and streamtape and delete all links of them from your website and only use ClipWatching
if you want lower ads you can using Aparat
more rates and less ads than both of those networks
you not do that? i keep your website down forever.

Clipwatching user is attack.We Waiting Your kid :D Please Attack now.Clipwatching terror more peoples?:) This is report!
nice lie , kid

People complain because they want to address their concerns, fix the issues and reach a compromise. Not necessarily because they hate aparat and want to leave. Every feedback, whether favorable or not should be used to improve service. If your solution to every issue is "leave if you're not happy" then you need to mature.

I spent around 5 days to migrate my videos only for my views to drop more and more each day. But it's irrational to just leave host without even communicating the problem. And I'm not dumb to just accept unfair conditions.

If you think it's okay to settle for less than what you actually deserve, well then step aside and let the adults talk.

but I'm happy anyway.
In all hosts...
complain and looking for solution is 2 different thing you know.
i don't mind if you don't have target in here, or in your life, but i do.
oh you got $12 for 10k views? good for you.
i'm tier 4 too, wanna see mine? here look below
9adb9f1350449181.jpg

so tell me how much should i got if u got $12 for 10k views?
i've already stated that i don't mind about how to views counted anymore since it's counting all the views.
i even already give suggestion to make 2 views, views for $ and views for views only.
since other hosts only count views for $ only.

views dropped from us means views dropped for aparat too.
that's supposed too bothering them too, not only us.
or are you don't understand that?

Last edited:
for me views didn't dropped att all so i will repeat again if y'all not happy just leave and stop crying like girls just because one day views dropped jeeez, even yesterday my views were the same only you guys had your views dropped, so again if you don't like just leave and stop complaining every time, even the admin got tired of crying girls over here.

Fucking idiots he offer them the best rates and they still come here to complain like kids just because one day views dropped? are u kidding me? for me if views dropped i would complain only after max 5 days in row to make sure not just one day, seriously y'all need to get a life

Last edited:
for me views didn't dropped att all so i will repeat again if y'all not happy just leave and stop crying like girls just because one day views dropped jeeez, even yesterday my views were the same only you guys had your views dropped, so again if you don't like just leave and stop complaining every time, even the admin got tired of crying girls over here.

Fucking idiots he offer them the best rates and they still come here to complain like kids just because one day views dropped? are u kidding me? for me if views dropped i would complain only after max 5 days in row to make sure not just one day, seriously y'all need to get a life
good for you if your views didn't dropped.
and what is this "only you guys"? if our views dropped and you're not that means you're the "only" here not us.
what kind of logic is that?

still not fixed as you can see on the screenshot

Untitled.png
now the site is very slow and gives Error 504 and also 500 error
@KatFile problem of Eset is back look the screenshot every video that i enter my eset blocked it so every views that have eset will not be able to watch..... please fix this

S.png
also where's your 5 days rule in that? can't you just wait for 5 days before posted in here? jeeeezzzz

You continue to say best rates...i will make a clone of aparat i will put 1k $/1000 views and i will count 1 view per day...so you will continue to work right?because i will have the best rates...

I sugest you to think before to talk...

And also...many users say they have problem whit count system...And how you can se when it.s a problem whit count system katfile not comming here...when everyting it.s ok he is online non stop...now from when people started to say there it.s a problem whit count system katfile know what it.s the problems and just not appear because he doing like how it.s doing whit clip 1 day ok and 5 days no...

Katfile just tell me if you give what we deserve or not...and this is it

I expect your answer

Last edited:
@KatFile problem of Eset is back look the screenshot every video that i enter my eset blocked it so every views that have eset will not be able to watch..... please fix this

S.png
We will Check tonight.

anyone noticed the views are going down brothers?? becuase of coldflare anti ddos mode... and also the API not work still when request came from a VPS but when tested on local computer it workzzz... :worried:
Check again.

From yesterday i asked katfile if is a problem whit count system but no answer from him...
Temporary fixed

tnx for the payment but that fee it's normal? 11$ this is crazy

but seriously what are you doing?are you doing the same things whit aparat like how you doing whit clipwatching slowly slowly you not count our views and you put all shit of ads and you force us to leave

aparat should be a nice site this was your goal or i am wrong?but what now?

explain me this

and for me today it's a dead day because what i have now i should to have 5h ago...

just explain me this

Fixed

a massage came me for this site. i signed and I was thinking of using this until I saw Katfile. i dont trust you. and so, what happaned to clipwatcing? ?

People complain because they want to address their concerns, fix the issues and reach a compromise. Not necessarily because they hate aparat and want to leave. Every feedback, whether favorable or not should be used to improve service. If your solution to every issue is "leave if you're not happy" then you need to mature.

I spent around 5 days to migrate my videos only for my views to drop more and more each day. But it's irrational to just leave host without even communicating the problem. And I'm not dumb to just accept unfair conditions.

If you think it's okay to settle for less than what you actually deserve, well then step aside and let the adults talk.

That's what I said. Just because I made a constructive criticism for everyone's improvement, some here have already sent me to look for another host.
Each person here has sites with different niches. Some receive more visits by cell phone and others receive more visits by computer, we must not forget that some send the user to the download page and others incorporate the video within their website.

Some here still do not understand that to receive profit with the host it is necessary for the user to watch 5% of his video, but this rule does not apply to katfile, because he profits as soon as the user clicks on his video, he profits with the first pop up in your video. Therefore he is not concerned if the user will run away from your site before the 5% of view.

So, what will define if the user spends more than 5% on your video? is the type of ad that appears in the video.
People on the computer accept ads without problems most of the time, the question is in relation to the ads shown on the cell phone.
My site has more visitors who use their cell phones, so that day I just complained about invasive ads like this.
116871806_622689001691227_5282713768695435714_n.jpg

this banner appears in front of the video player and does not even offer the option to be closed. It forces the user to click "ok" to download a virus application.
a banner that says your phone has a virus and forces you to click ok to download the app, it will just expel your user from the site. And that day I simply asked for the option for those who would like to withdraw ads of this type.

This is not an attack on Aparat, it is just a constructive criticism for things to improve. I also believe that the aparat is the best host when it comes to higher rates, especially for level 4 countries. But the constant changes and strange inconsistencies have made me doubt certain things and lose a little bit of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back