Anyone using valemedia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime

I got their email today and offer was really tempting but i wanted to know if anyone using them ? Because their offer and FAQ on site are kinda fishy

Site : https:// valemedia. net

17 comments
If a company not paying daily then its better to first find review about that company, they paying net 7 which is in 7 days after month end, so I would recommend first finding reviews about any company who is not offering daily payment on request

This is the first time I heard about it, But upon reading some information online. I found out that this a group which focuses about online marketing like a business to business marketing.

The valemedia.net page isn’t working

valemedia.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

stay away from this company!
as you can see, their minimal payout was 300 euro!!
and this company banned my account after got many referrals and not pay my revenue!
and the leads always shaved!!!

I have tried valemedia services after my old affiliate company decided to stop cooperative, so they offered the same ads and landing pages, I used them for a week and what I saw was that their conversation rate is about 0.015, when on last affiliate program with the same landing pages I had about 0.07 rate. So even if they giving you that "25 euro" promotion it's not worth your time because I think they just cut some of your leads. Don't know if they even pay, I just don't use them anymore.

Hi, yes the minimum payouts are correct.
Viluma - if the conversion rate was lower tell us about it. Just send us an email. We will check what happened.
Athuk, we can't ban your account because we do not ban anyone yet, so what is your problem?
We have a lot of satisfied members, however it is impossible to be the best option for every single one.
So you can try, you will see.. everyone gets paid.

Hi, yes the minimum payouts are correct.
Viluma - if the conversion rate was lower tell us about it. Just send us an email. We will check what happened.
Athuk, we can't ban your account because we do not ban anyone yet, so what is your problem?
We have a lot of satisfied members, however it is impossible to be the best option for every single one.
So you can try, you will see.. everyone gets paid.
really?
there 1k EUR still not paid and 4724 EUR on my referal account still not paid since october 2018.
VALEMEDIA SCAM!!!

Hi your earnings was paid long time ago.

You NEVER PAY my money (4724 EUR) since 2018!
Whats-App-Image-2020-03-04-at-02-44-49.jpg

your last chat in skype told if I will be the last to be paid, but when?
index.png

Pay my money if you don't want to get bad words!!!
VALEMEDIA SCAM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back