Any good paying CPM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 comments
shorte.st accepts adult traffic
But I need some banner ads for my site not skip or pop ads last time i am using exo ero and juicy ads but juicy ads now start targeting the sites who getting traffic from torrent sites so i have to change the juicy ads , i just try yllix but its not gud as juicy ads plugrush is also gud but again its not gud like juicy ads still searching ALT of juicy ads

Try pixelads.media We monetizing traffic from any country.:friends:
Our advantages:
1. Quick installation (1 code per minute)
2. We offer high rates the while ready to discuss any numbers.
3. Payment through: PayPal, EPESE, Webmoney, Bitcoin, bank transfer. Standard payments - NET15. But! Always willing to discuss conditions, including: NET7, without hold, on request, an advance payment. Minimum payment - $ 10
4. Revshare - 90%.
5. Referrals - special conditions.
6. Bonuses for exclusive cooperation

Our advantages:
3. Payment through: PayPal, EPESE, Webmoney, Bitcoin, bank transfer. Standard payments - NET15. But! Always willing to discuss conditions, including: NET7, without hold, on request, an advance payment. Minimum payment - $ 10
4. Revshare - 90%.
Are you Allow Adult Sites Also ???

Our advantages:
4. Revshare - 90%.
Are you Allow Adult Sites Also ???
No, we do not work with adult sites

If you can get Adsense that would be the best option for you.
You may also try on PropellerAds Media
Infolink
BuySellAds
Chitika

Although there are few that don't pay well. Any CPM network will actually pay good so long as you get to provide tier1 traffic.

I Am Also Searching For CPM Ad Network But For Adult Site Can Anyone Help

image.png

Nice traffic you have, how you get low bounce rate? Mine is 35% , can you give me some tips ?

Hi, I am trying to use native ads for my blog. Which one do you think is the best? Payclick? Taboola? Outbrain?

Payclick pays me well. The rate is quite different in each country. You can send them an email first and ask if it offers good rate in your country.
I have Indonesian website and the rate is quite competitive.

Last edited:
If you are looking for an adult advertising network - we surely can help you!
Pinvert is a new adult advertising network, focusing on popunders for the moment. Our Network is created on a mini-RTB system, implemented trough API with multiple parters and only a 5% share from the publishers.

We also have daily payments on request with a minimum of $10.
Feel free to add me on skype : live:steve.pinvert or my colleague live:andrew.pinvert

Regards,
Steve

After testing alot of networks of CPM i can say adcrax.com is one of the best ... i receive few times already money from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back