AMiNServe.com special offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

m107

About AMinServe:

We are one of the oldest hosting providers on WJunction. Don’t trust me? Check the date when this thread was created. It has been 6 years since AMinServe is catering to the requirements of WJunction’s members. Not only on the list of older hosts, we are also one of the most stable hosts present on WJunction today.
AMinServe provides high quality & stable VPS and RDP hosting services at great prices. We offer both Windows and Linux services with a great choice of server locations to meet your different requirements. All servers are connected to dedicated ports which give unmatched speeds and reliability.

Why Choose AMinServe?

• One of the most stable and reliable hosts on WJunction.
  • One of the oldest hosts which is actively serving its customers.
  • VMware based servers for very high stability and reliability.
  • All our plans come with unmetered bandwidth, no questions asked!
  • Onshore? Offshore? We have them all. We offer multiple locations to suit the needs of our customers.
  • 99.9 % Uptime Guarantee.
  • Quality Customer Support available 24/7 via ticket system.
  • No overselling is done on any of our servers. All customers receive what they pay for.
  • Full Admin Access on all plans.
  • Custom rDNS (Reverse DNS).

Want one more reason to choose us?
Use Coupon Code “WJ2016” to receive 25% lifetime discount on your order. This is a very limited period offer for Germany and USA plans.

Checkout our Windows and Linux Plans:

USA VPS
USA RDP

Germany VPS (Linux)

Germany VPS (Windows)
Germany RDP

Support:

Our friendly and dedicated support team is ready to provide you with all kinds of server related support, round the clock via ticketing system or Live support.

Payment Methods:

We accept multiple payment methods – Paypal, WebMoney, Bitcoin and Perfect Money.

Contact Us:
-
AMinServe - Submit Ticket
Terms of Service: Term of Use | Cheap RDP & VPS, Windows Remote Desktop, Perfect Money RDP
Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy | Cheap RDP & VPS, Windows Remote Desktop, Perfect Money RDP
Client Area: AMinServe - Client Area

Got any question? Please Reply here :)
Some reviews from Wj members only:
I have been using services from last 2 years, and I am very much happy with the quality of service.
I would recommend their servers to anyone who is looking for the best.

Excellent team & email response is great!!!
I just got one of the UK plans w/ the 10% off code and double CPU promotion. The archiving speed is AMAZING and it's so nice to be able to download the programs I need without having to go through customer support like with a RDP. I hope this service is around for a long time, because I'm not planning on leaving any time soon!
Ok, I have to review this gentleman after few shocks here on WJ with others.

m107 gave me test account with not much questions asked, with exact offer I had in mind.
130GB - 46$ USA

Account I tested is exact same account I got after paying, so, no tricks with giving you account on some different server for test to test speeds, and then something else you buy. No. Same test account was the one that I got after 1 minute purchase.
Speeds? Fileserve and Hotfile, Great.
From FTP, via Web interface, or uploading software, they were all equal, and high, much higher than from my dedicated server located in NL, with 1 gbit port.
Very professional, extremely fast, no lies, no BS, no high-sky prices. 46$ for what I got is a sweet deal for me.
As long as he provide his service, I will stay here, and I highly recommend him.

*Rating All in All 10/10

Not even my dedicated server with specs that can blast off this VPS, can come close to rate 10.

Thank you.

I will make another review after 30 days.
The speed was SUPER fast and the support time even faster! Thank you! I highly recommend this provider!
thats RDP is awsome evrywon need buy from this Quality VPS!

Speed -AWSOME!
Download- AWSOME
Admin- AWSOME!
Server - Awsome !

5 stars from me ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back