AmdaHost - Earn $33 fixed rate for ANY GEOs !! Video hosting & Streaming + Your watermark when encoding

AmdaHost

Introducing AmdaHost.com - #1 Cloud video hosting & streaming + Monetization...

Join now - amdahost.com

Before talking about any bullshit, let us tell you why we are so special compared to our competition!

• We are the only platform which offers you a fixed rate without considering any geo! Earn $33 fixed rate for 10k views from any geo. We don't care!
  • We are the only video hosting and streaming provider that allows you a video player without any of our logo and stuff. We mean it! The player is 100% clean.
  • We are the only platform which enables you to add your own text watermark to the video while it gets encoded. So no matter whether users download the videos, share them, or do anything, your watermark will be there.
  • We are the only platform that sends you payouts so quickly, in just less than 12 hours, and our minimum payout threshold is just $3.
  • We are the only platform that offers you a dedicated account manager who is ready to help you 24/7

Key benefits:
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • No premium memberships or pay for upgrade plans
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design
  • Nice UI and UX
  • 4 GB max file size
  • Dedicated personal account manager with 24/7 support
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime
  • Encoding with your own text watermark

Technical features:
  • Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload
  • Subtitle upload support
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p)
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users

Conditions:
  • Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban
  • All users must agree to and abide by the AmdaHost Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account

Join now - Join now - amdahost.com

Telegram support - @AmdaHost

167 comments
I have never seen such a strange website interface for user. You can't even export several videos at once. Anyway, nice to see that one person is already making money, good luck. :ok_hand:

I have never seen such a strange website interface for user. You can't even export several videos at once. Anyway, nice to see that one person is already making money, good luck. :ok_hand:
Its a problem that, multiple upload as well as image url is not available. So, i have to manually upload, it takes time but got some decent amount of earning., i talked to the manager, said they will add this function as soon as possible.
Lets hope they do it soon.

I can't understand this frantic desire to use new and new video hostings, even when it is clear from miles away that they are not worth it, this is pure masochism, there are enough good and working ones
market changes. new players come. game still same :)
Good things comes in different form :) all the others use same script or manipulated ones of a official one. in our case we use our own. thats why at the moment we are not developed as others :)
Thanks for payment

$7.14$1Successful2024-04-03 01:01:50
$3.924$1Successful2024-04-02 09:10:01
Nice to have you onboard

6th Withdrawal Made. This Time Decent Amount Of Money Withdrawed.
Please proceed As Soon As Possible Like The Previous One's.

6th Withdrawal Pending, As The Host Website Doesn’t Comply With The Website Which I Shared My Videos. [Their Ads Network Doesn’t Approve The Website Which I Shared Videos]

As I Work With AmdaHost, Not With Their Ads Network. So I Still Deserve The Withdrawal.

Manager Said, She Will Talk To Higher Authority & Try Her Best To Proceed The Payment.
I Have Trust In Her.

Hope Manager Understand This.
Please Manager, Proceed This Payment.

I Am Eagerly Waiting For Your Response.
Post automatically merged:

I Will Update's You All, If I Get This Payment.

Last edited:
6th Withdrawal Pending, As The Host Website Doesn’t Comply With The Website Which I Shared My Videos. [Their Ads Network Doesn’t Approve The Website Which I Shared Videos]

As I Work With AmdaHost, Not With Their Ads Network. So I Still Deserve The Withdrawal.

Manager Said, She Will Talk To Higher Authority & Try Her Best To Proceed The Payment.
I Have Trust In Her.

What kind of web you use?

What kind of web you use?
Adult Website....!
All Is Ok With The Website, But Amdahost's Ads Network Doesn’t Allow That Site....😶
I Am Still Waiting For Payment.

They are saying traffic problem, but I didn’t find any.
Hope I Get Payment.
It been 12 hour already

I Talked To The Manager, They Didn’t Come To Any Final Decision Till Now. Either Will Get Full Withdrawal Amount Or Proportions Of The Amount.
Have To Wait Some More Time😟

Please Manager Do Something As Soon As Possible.
I Am Still Waiting

I Have Trust In Her.

Please Manager, It's Been 24 Hour. Please Talk To The Higher Authorities & Proceed The Payment.

Last edited:
Hello
When I embed the videos on my site user not able to watch videos.
The ads not able to close there is no option to close ads . And player doesn't open in full mode .

Adult Website....!
All Is Ok With The Website, But Amdahost's Ads Network Doesn’t Allow That Site....😶
I Am Still Waiting For Payment.

They are saying traffic problem, but I didn’t find any.
Hope I Get Payment.
It been 12 hour already

I Talked To The Manager, They Didn’t Come To Any Final Decision Till Now. Either Will Get Full Withdrawal Amount Or Proportions Of The Amount.
Have To Wait Some More Time😟

Please Manager Do Something As Soon As Possible.
I Am Still Waiting

Please Manager, It's Been 24 Hour. Please Talk To The Higher Authorities & Proceed The Payment.
PAYMENT RECEIVED

I have the same problem. So it´s not possible to use when the user can´t make full screen
Hello, full screen problem has been solved. now there will be no problem opening full screen. its been updated in new iframe code :)
Hello
When I embed the videos on my site user not able to watch videos.
The ads not able to close there is no option to close ads . And player doesn't open in full mode .
its been solved. get the new iframe code and check

alright, it's just
Please wait, your video is uploading... (Do not refresh this page)
nothing gonna work, and file size is not big, it's just 5mb video.

alright, it's just
Please wait, your video is uploading... (Do not refresh this page)
nothing gonna work, and file size is not big, it's just 5mb video.
My videos are uploading perfectly, some time this happens but for internet problem, nothing else

Back