AmdaHost - Earn $33 fixed rate for ANY GEOs !! Video hosting & Streaming + Your watermark when encoding

AmdaHost

Introducing AmdaHost.com - #1 Cloud video hosting & streaming + Monetization...

Join now - amdahost.com

Before talking about any bullshit, let us tell you why we are so special compared to our competition!

• We are the only platform which offers you a fixed rate without considering any geo! Earn $33 fixed rate for 10k views from any geo. We don't care!
  • We are the only video hosting and streaming provider that allows you a video player without any of our logo and stuff. We mean it! The player is 100% clean.
  • We are the only platform which enables you to add your own text watermark to the video while it gets encoded. So no matter whether users download the videos, share them, or do anything, your watermark will be there.
  • We are the only platform that sends you payouts so quickly, in just less than 12 hours, and our minimum payout threshold is just $3.
  • We are the only platform that offers you a dedicated account manager who is ready to help you 24/7

Key benefits:
  • Legal adult content is allowed
  • No premium memberships or pay for upgrade plans
  • Mobile-ready and responsive design
  • Nice UI and UX
  • 4 GB max file size
  • Dedicated personal account manager with 24/7 support
  • 24/7 monitoring and excellent uptime
  • Encoding with your own text watermark

Technical features:
  • Upload supports: regular upload, remote URL upload, torrent upload, FTP upload, Z-o-o-m upload
  • Subtitle upload support
  • Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p)
  • Script to force user turn off AdBlock
  • Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
  • Everything is free for all: for partners and users

Conditions:
  • Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/bots/LQ/unethical will result in an immediate ban
  • All users must agree to and abide by the AmdaHost Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy, Privacy Policy and DMCA Policy
  • Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of an account

Join now - Join now - amdahost.com

Telegram support - @AmdaHost

263 comments
that website is very strange layout and graphics

how much storage and how long for expiry of files?
Post automatically merged:

and uploading a video doesnt work, just comes up with an error

Last edited:
Hello,
Yesterday I registered and wanted to try it out, but I was a bit lost. The website has a rather unusual look and the upload is quite strange. You must enter the title of the video for the video to be uploaded.

Also i'm missing the BBforum code when exporting videos.

It would also be good to add payments in BTC and LTC.

after what time inactive videos are deleted?

Last edited:
Hello,
Yesterday I registered and wanted to try it out, but I was a bit lost. The website has a rather unusual look and the upload is quite strange. You must enter the title of the video for the video to be uploaded.

yeah, need to get rid of that title for video and take the filename uploaded as the title

that website is very strange layout and graphics

how much storage and how long for expiry of files?

and uploading a video doesnt work, just comes up with an error
hello, unlimited storage. however using large storage without considerable earning would be a red flag
file expiration is set to 90 days without 10 views

Uploading form fine

Hello,

Hello, thanks for letting us know. The video name is been asked so it would be displayed as title in direct watch page in future

yeah, need to get rid of that title for video and take the filename uploaded as the title
Thanks for the reply. Noted

Storage limit and file expiry?
Unlimited storage. however using large storage without considerable earning would be a red flag

Guys stop complaining about design and stuff !! don't you see we offer $33 fixed rate for any GEO. Nobody else does it. Plus we allow video watermarking while encoding !

Last edited:
hello, unlimited storage. however using large storage without considerable earning would be a red flag

Uploading form fine

Hello, thanks for letting us know. The video name is been asked so it would be displayed as title in direct watch page in future

Thanks for the reply. Noted

Unlimited storage. however using large storage without considerable earning would be a red flag

Guys stop complaining about design and stuff !! don't you see we offer $33 fixed rate for any GEO. Nobody else does it. Plus we allow video watermarking while encoding !

upload is not fine, it doesnt work. just comes up with an error each time

also, get rid of that naming the file, allow the system to take the filename of the file that you are uploading

upload is not fine, it doesnt work. just comes up with an error each time

also, get rid of that naming the file, allow the system to take the filename of the file that you are uploading
hello, contact us asap via telegram about the uploading. problem. the platform work perfect as with other users. Might be an error at your end. Contact us via can help. Also enable browser JS if been disabled

telegram - @AmdaHost

If I want to upload several videos, I have to upload them individually? it's very difficult.
Hello. at the moment yes. Within a matter of days we would enable multi upload facility. Its hard at the beginning since we allow users the watermark facility while encoding. Don't worry just allow our team couple days !

Back