Status
Not open for further replies.

happyvalentine

Hello,
I would like to share my experience with Wjunction. I have been working on various ptc(Pay to click) sites, I was amazed about their feature. Some Ptc sites are giving $0.15 per 15 seconds advertisement view. Minimum withdraw limit is say $20.

Suppose, I have earnt $20 now I would like to checkout this amount from ptc to my paypal account. What I see! withdraw fees are like $17..... so net amount is $3 which i will get if I am lucky from ptc sites(Sometimes owner say that there paypal accounts are frozen!!!!!!).

Now my question is that why withdraw fees are so higher in ptc sites? I have already googled but didn't find anything helpful.

If you know or face this kind of situation then please share here. I would be very glad. Based upon your comments/Experience I will stop working on ptc sites.

Thank you

24 comments
Thanks for your comments. As I said I am working on various ptc sites. Neobux is one of them :), But my main concern is why withdraw fees is so higher in ptc sites? In this position I think It's scam because they just can't charge 90% at withdrawl!!!

My friend fees are not high or anything, lol, the site you are talking about is 100000000000 % scam. How come $0.15 per click <_< are you serious, no offense my friend, but only naive believe that.
One golden advice when dealing with ptc sites, keep away from high paying rates ptc's, the $0.01 per click is acceptable, more than that for standard membership, means one thing the site whether is a scam, or is going to be one.
Another important rule, before joining any ptc site, always check the advertisement package price :
example : 1.000 click for $1.00 means $0.01 per click, so if the admin gives $0.01 per click for you, what's his profit than ? zero profit, than don't even bother to join. but if the package is with $1.5 than the admin can afford paying you the $0.01 per click, coz his profit is $0.5 per 1.000 click package =)

Simple rules can make you earn time, time means money <_< :D
Don't get so worried about getting scammed, coz i've been scammed too many times:'( :O that's part of the learning process :P

Thanks for your comments. As I said I am working on various ptc sites. Neobux is one of them :), But my main concern is why withdraw fees is so higher in ptc sites? In this position I think It's scam because they just can't charge 90% at withdrawl!!!

So don't withdrawl immediately when you reach 20$, and it won't be a 90% fee

Well, I will tell you clearly why payments fees are high..

You know some websites pay you 10$ per 30 second advertisement & minimum payout is 50000$ & when you request payout you will get actually around 5$ Why?

They just want to get users + Advertisers. Every website have their own rates. I suggest you to use those sites which are paying 0.01$ per click (Best Rates among PTCs nowadays) & Minimum payout around 2-3$

I hope this guide helps you..
Top are NeoBux + OnBux..

Neobux and Onbux pays.
I Earn 200$ in 2 Month from OnBux with Golden Tag
And the fee is not high i think they have business accounts and the amount is detected by paypal or alertpay.
and those webs who ask u 20$ payout and give u 1$ for a click that means they pay u 2$ and pay per ad is 0.01.
I think u understand :)

Sorry For Bad Eng :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back