Status
Not open for further replies.

joshkeif02

I've been working with adsterra for about 4 years, made thousands and thousands with them, i always knew they counted wrong impressions, opened multiple pops and counted one, but right now it turned absurd!
I build a script to count how many pops they open, this are my results
During a period of 30 minutes, 1 click per minute, opened 5 pops, counted 0.4 impressions per 5 pops
I tested the 728x90px banners, they inject virus and pops, which dont just open a pop, but redirect my full site to virus pages

Aftermath: Google blocked my site, 3 main anti-virus blocked my site, lost 200-400$ a day
I'll never use adsterra again! Do not trust them! They always deny what they do, but they are complete scammers.

41 comments
I already warned users about Adstera last year that they have sneaky ads and ask them to do something but as I can see everything is the same, back then I moved all my sites to Galaksion exactly 16 months so far, and 61k made with them never had single problem payments are very accurate in the same hour every 15 days.
They never ask for ID or some other sort of verification (the excuse to lock your account).
I also become a good online "friend" with their staff chief very nice person that help me with anything that I need she also made my CPM always stable, some of my friends that have much bigger streaming sites also moved their sites there by my recommendation and everyone is satisfied.
Yes, Adstera can give you better CPM but in return, you will get malware ads and a possible google penalty so it's your decision.

BTW. When you choose ads most important is to get the right manager because they work on % if they are not greedy your CPM will be higher that's a FACT.

Adstera is very bad network
They do not count yours 100% traffic
They shave lots of yours traffic they also have fake ads virus ads.
I suggest to not use this network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back