AbcVideo.cc Discussion

abcvideo

7q0Yxn7.png
Hi WJucntion.
We are AbcVideo.cc, a Streaming platform without limits.
About:
  • Ultra HD + SD streaming
  • Live encoding (Encoding while uploading).
  • 'No Ads' option for webmasters.
  • Multiple upload options (Web, Zoom, Remote, FTP, API, Clone, Torrent, etc)
  • upload subtitles
  • No premium is needed. Everything is free.
  • DMCA Leniency (Special accounts)
  • Unlimited storage/ bandwidth (as long as you've good traffic), The same applies to Inactive files
  • Contact us for Special Custom accounts.
  • No Uploading and downloading Speed limit.
  • Minimum Payout is 25$ via Paypal, Bitcoin, webmoney and 50$ for Payoneer. Weekly payout
  • Thumbnail Time slider on player
Rates:
Per 10K views​
Tier 1United States, Canada, United Kingdom$30
Tier 2Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway$18
Tier 3Austria, Finland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland,Poland$10
Tier 4Belgium, Brazil, India, Israel, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates$4
Tier 5Others$2.5
  • 30% video must be watched to be counted as paid
  • 3 views count per IP in 24 hours (8 hours each)
  • Proxy, Server IP's , boots, Owner IP's are not counted.
  • Ads blockers' views would be multiplied by factor 0.1 (because that views generate less money)
Register Now!

Suppport:
Email: abcvideo.official@gmail.com
or PM in wjunction

NO Adult Content, Please!

Have Good traffic, Need custom solution; drop a message

Last edited:
150 comments
hello again, my embed files stopped working the hosting is very unstable, another thing i have "Force to disable ADB" Disabled but it still forces users to turn off the adblocker.

I like the quality and the player but I can't go on like this and please solve these problems or i will have to move all videos no another hosting. Thank you for understanding.

hello again, my embed files stopped working the hosting is very unstable, another thing i have "Force to disable ADB" Disabled but it still forces users to turn off the adblocker.

I like the quality and the player but I can't go on like this and please solve these problems or i will have to move all videos no another hosting. Thank you for understanding.
i have already ask you give link in pm and also your account id. maybe it is still under cache and adb disable should be remove in few minutes. i cannot check untill you not send me link of your account.

This host improves a lot, they actually listen to our problem & fix them fast, stream is fast, upload is fast, and i requested my first payment and it got processed in one day, Thank you ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Keep it up guys.

This host improves a lot, they actually listen to our problem & fix them fast, stream is fast, upload is fast, and i requested my first payment and it got processed in one day, Thank you ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:Keep it up guys.
Really Thanks for your support. Please feel free to write us about any problem or suggestions
Post automatically merged:

I have the same experience as Aces. The admin seems to care and its very helpful and nice. Thank you for your service as well.
Thanks to consider us.

Last edited:
The admin was very helpful and listened my issues and greatly improved the host. 5*
Really thanks for your feedback. feel free to write us your suggestions
Post automatically merged:

Just ask more now and I won't .. Will there be an option for subtitles or not?
Not for now but can add for you. we have list of to do. i can have add this also for my team. it will be added in next 2 weeks. You can also write us on skype for fast response. skype id: abcvideo.official@gmail.com

Back