9 effective and successful SEO tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackychen92

How to be successful when you choose SEO to make advertising your product/service to the customer? Follow these 9 effective will help you get success beyond expectations!
SEO is the PR for your website to help many people visit your website.Do you have the secret of successful SEO?And I’ve done a lot of projects that have been successful, but I feel that every new project brings the experience and passion for SEO.I have read a lot of documents of foreign authors on SEO recently I have read the article 7 steps required for successful SEO by author Danny.The sharing and evidence that helps me understand that SEO secrets very much but you need to know the most basic secret to SEO success. Today I will share you 9 tips for successful SEO needed for a professional SEOer:

[h=2]1. Find and analyze opponents[/h]Often when you SEO website has been built or is building, but rarely find competitors before the website. Why so? If you already have a website that your competitors do better then you will probably have to spend more time to upgrade and edit than plan ahead. And my advice to you, if you are planning SEO, is to find and analyze your competitors before you start. This work will help you get a good plan in the next section I will analyze further. And rival analysis will help you find the strengths and weaknesses of the opponent to have detailed planning plans, opponents are advertising on any channel, how many backlink, how many days Posts, quality articles … You have to analyze the parameters from the opponent:
-Access website analysis: Homepage, subpage to know where the site is weak. You have to act as the real user to use the site to see the problem and should not be afraid of increasing traffic or time visit to the opponent. Because you alone can not increase their website rank. Remember to use Excel file to immediately record the problems of the site.
-Use google search analysis: you use an incognito window in Google Chrome to search, use the site: domain.com command to see the total number of posts indexed. View how many articles in the past 24 hours … and also record the parameters on the Excel file.
-Use analysis tools: If you have the ability to buy ahref.com account to analyze you will get the most accurate results. However, I still use a free account or do not need to register but still know the parameters of the opponent. The parameters such as the total number of backlinks are the number of backlinks from other sites to the site that will be shown on the analytics link. It also tells you the number of backlinks dofollow, nofollow and backlinks from .edu, .net, .gov … But the most important thing you need to do is watch the opponents are increasing backlink reduction if the page The website is downlink many backlinks prove that the site uses many backlink forums or the source is not good. This will be the advantage for you in the backlink race with the opponent.

[h=3]2. Keyword Analysis[/h]You’ve got keyword driven experience and rival analysis, but there are probably many keywords you can not predict. So Google has provided a solution that helps you understand what your customers are searching for. For example, if you sell footwear, you can assume people are looking for your product using that word. But they can also use other words that may be unmarked or misspelled.
The Google AdWords Keywor d Analysis tool can show you more than what you know. And in this example, I’ve discovered that the keyword “shoes” has up to 30,000 searches per month but over 8 million people are using the word “shoes.” So if you analyze keywords will see more keywords a lot of searchers but you may not know. Learn more about 10 keyword research elements to help you build the best keyword for your project.
[h=4]3. SEO Planning[/h]I know a lot of you once like I do not know when your website TOP, just go to the SEO, go to the link to write articles. TOP TOP then, TOP fell TOP fall out.
1f642.svg
But no one will go through that period because that’s what SEO is, so I’d like to compare it with colleagues that SEO is split into two words.

So you should practice your own SEO plan so that SEO campaign will be more stable. The SEO planning must always be done after having analyzed the opponent and planning the keyword. So you can calculate the deployment time, cost estimates and manpower.
[h=5]4. Make good content[/h]A good plan should be assured when you have to do well with any industry. Because when you provide information to the user, it needs to be of the highest quality and best to help the reader understand the information you are communicating. In the previous article I wrote a topic about 5 good SEO practices of professional SEOer and creating habits for you will help you to make and take care of the content better.
Talk about making good content, have you ever asked me how content is good? Since she does not know how to combine SEO content and content. Nowadays you go to write content that usually builds very meaningless keywords, such as doing “web design” services:
Using such repetitive keywords will give the reader the insight they need to chew on the keyword you are trying to fill in to make your articles appear more like keywords with bile keyword as desired. But readers do not like it at all, they will even leave your site after reading the status. So you need to pay attention to this because in Vietnam most websites do or do so so I mention and deepen into this topic. Like this article I mentioned a lot about the keyword “successful SEO tips” but there is no keyword constraint in any context.
[h=6]5. Monitor the bug index website[/h]As you begin to develop your writing plan, you should follow the Google Index Website bugs using the following command:
site: vlogchen.com
Please replace domain vlogchen.com with your domain name, why? Because your hosting/web server is not always running well. Make sure the web index is indexed regularly using the SEO logs to see how long the article has been indexed and indexed. Because it can be only minor manipulations such as posters to Noindex mode when posting or posting too heavy images may not be indexed …
6. SEO health check
SEO is no different, so you need to check the health of the SEO periodically because only small mistakes will ruin your SEO plan. Possible reasons include:
Google does not index your articles, so use Google Webmaster Tools or Bing Webmaster Toolsfor daily tracking
Your website drops traffic in a row for a week or so. Need to find out the cause and find the right direction to overcome
Check out Backlink lost on Ahref.com
Check for unusual traffic with Google Analytics
Check keyword rankings with the software online semalt.c om
… these are the most basic software you need to know

7. Link Building
One of the best ways to decide which pages rank best is Google based on the links that you have built. Content that has links to high quality will be highly appreciated. But this also has the backbone of it when a lot of SEOs have built the wrong link. They keep thinking that the more links they have, the easier it is to link to TOP or to place more links. Many more links coming from unrelated forums will be appreciated or trying to buy links to hurry up… But now Google algorithms have enough power to punish the over-the-air link or not the same theme. And now even you take the same link but if you do not achieve a minimum of 20% conversion rate but still go many links may very well fall into the sandbox into the sights of the algorithm.
So, to get high-quality links, you should create compelling articles, topics or publications that can generate high conversions. This will create spontaneous links from the potential customers themselves. Why is that because your documents will be shared will create natural spontaneous links that you do not have to do.
8. Link to social networks
Facebook, Google + … can now account for 30% -40% of your customers. If you link well to social networks, it will make it easy for your customers to know you and follow you on a regular basis without you having to send them directly. And social-networking alerts have helped you, but you need to build new content that will help you get readers to your site. With this kind of thing, if you do well, you will also build your own links through regular sharing of information with your readers. So models that do not focus on content will be hard to work well on social networks where many of your customers are.
9. Be an author
Google has a system called “Authorship,” which allows you to link the pages back to your Google+ account. Why should you bother with them? First, it allows you to apply for a direct copyright to your article without going through the DMCA. If you are an author you will create more attraction with the articles you have the Friend is the readers often follow. Of course, this is good for you as you create the spillover effect and your influence in the field you are doing. In the future, the author can even turn into an Author Rank as a way for Google to understand which pages are trustworthy and respected so that they rank better. To find out more you can learn this article from the Search Engine Land page by author Danny Sullivan.
Conclude
The secret of SEO to TOP with difficult keywords is not everyone can share for you. But the most effective way SEO with SEO people I assert if you follow the instructions above you will succeed.
Author: Jackychen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back