ZapFile.net -PPD Earn $41/1K DLs, PPS- 80% of SALES + 80% of REBILLS, Weekly Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be sorted within 24 hours , apologies.

Upload is working again, thanks.

Will remote upload from uploadgig will be available soon?

We are working on it , maybe soon !

I want to work with your service. Please increase space on DarkZilla account.
Thank you!
Done !

please extend my premium accout (expiring 5Nov), username: Mike8490
thanks.

Done !

please extend my acc: Baker
thanks

Done !

2017-10-17 - $94.72 - pending
Paid , apologies for delays

Paypal still pending
Paid , apologies about delays

no make premium?
Done !
Goodluck

got paid but i need to be extended as a premium please

Your user id ?

Last edited:
my user is tapion

just to know if theres a fee in payment? i requested 16.46 and you sent 15.65 thats without count the paypal fee of course

Last edited:
Hello, you have a good PPS rate, but does ZapFile have any daily download limit for premium users? If you don’t have limit right now, is it possible that you set a daily limit (e.g. 20-25GB daily for each premium user) for me if I use your service to share my files?

Furthermore, do you have any good methods to against the uploaders who steal my files and upload to the other file hosts?

I ask this because I have some very special contents. When I shared them and tried to earn some good profit, some other uploaders steal my contents and uploaded to unlimited hosts like rapidgator or depfile within 0 day. This way wiped out my most profit. I am looking for file hosts with strict control function and can easily find those uploaders who steal the contents, and can ban them.

Hello, my account is: javbit., my premium is about to expire. Can you help me extend my account? We've been working together for a long time, pretty good, but this payment bonus is more than two weeks and it hasn't been sent to me. Please check. Thank you Send mail to you, no reply. What's the cause? I want to know。 Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back