Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an alternative for zoom uploader?
using FTP will take a minutes to upload 2GB of files but zoom uploader take only a seconds.

Yes, of course I know about FTP. But not every host supports this.
Uploading through their web can also be a chore and very time consuming.

Even if I get "hacked" it doesn't necessary means it'll be because of zoom.

Pretty sure there's plenty of people who never used zoom, but got their accounts hacked anyway.

May be he decided to take such extreme measures because he finally got fed up of harassment on his new pricing policy of the software.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Oh my god I used this program for such a long time ! Thank God he didn't mess up with my accounts. Passwords changed. I'm still shocked...

zoom is doing innocent this time when he fuck all members account then u all cry wj just only provide warning never force u to use it or not its up to the members

Once again welldone CV for the great effort much appreciated

Thank you

CV has done great job again, he's been always protective and it's up to you to accept and follow his suggestion or not, it needs guts to take such decision, CV shown that. One thing very very much clear Zoom's owner scammer and a blackmailer. He fuc*ed his reputation, bloody greedy person! Almost all his logic is ill-logic, dam he collects all the fuc*ing data, wtf you wana do other than exploit! Imagine a situation when some xyz govt authorities wanted your data and some how they come to know your Zoom's registration/IP and news flash babes it's party time for them, they just need to contact fu*king Zoom and offer that shitty person some lucrative abcd, he will provide all those data, I'm pretty sure. Zoom you are dead now, gnfys!

Last edited:
zoom was crap in my oppion tried it once bout a year ago bloody aweful file doesent upload propley or it only does half the file

im so glad i got rid of this piece of shit off my computer i always used ftp for bout 3 years now

This seems to go on for quite some time, I've been a can not access my account more than a month ago; luckily I have not deleted the screen:

After I have paid the zoom uploader license I no longer had my account violations.

Last edited:
Yeah, IP you shown matches his IP here...

9SQ3vl3.png

I actually once got my account hacked.
Somebody changed my password in fileparadox and changed my WMZ and requested payout.
Fortunately I managed to contact the admins and got it all fixed.

But this was months before I started using zoom. At that time I didn't even know what zoom was...
(But can I blame that incident on zoom anyway??)
A lot of you would blame on zoom, when it's probably not.

Never ever had any of my accounts broken into again though.

Last edited:
This isn't a thread about: "Oh I got hacked once and it was not z_o_ o_m"...not sure why I had to point out the obvious.

People who didn't got hacked or can't confirm if it was him, aren't coming to say that. So, why are you claiming they would do that? They are merely responding to evidence that is presented in this thread.

If they come here to check with me, administrator of this site, and see if it was him, does that makes them bad people?

Why in every thread when we publish the evidence and ban a scammer, there's always at least one soul to defend a PROVEN scammer, ever wondered? I never understood that phenomena.

He is not hacking anyone, he is phishing. As soon as you entered your data, and started uploading process, every bit of information on which files you are uploading, from which IP, your email, pass username of filehosts you entered, everything is sent to him. He doesn't really 'hack' anything, it's more like you are giving him everything unaware of it. And on top of that, you are paying him to steal your details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back