Status
Not open for further replies.
To give him a chance? Are you serious? He is obtaining users data without their consent, if someone is to report him he would end up in jail ffs.

Yeah, you believe I should unban him because you are filehost, obviously. His tool is making you money.

No not like that. I am asking you to give him a chance in Justification Corner and not to unban here.

Finally decision is yours. I have nothing to say more.

He is in justification corner. Only outright spammers don't get a chance to see JC.

Now automatically every user who was ever hacked, will blame the zoom guy. I cant agree with this, i was using zoom for years and never got any problem with hacking. Before when i was uploading via browser i got hacked many times but never with zoom

zoom guy he not give a good answer about what his ip doing on logs of hacked account not here or in his site forum
even if he do it once or he do it for those who used cracked vers of his tool in his way of revenge

end of story

he used his tool to get info of users accounts
if he do it once be sure he will do it again

Now automatically every user who was ever hacked, will blame the zoom guy. I cant agree with this, i was using zoom for years and never got any problem with hacking. Before when i was uploading via browser i got hacked many times but never with zoom

Do you not get that hacking users account is just a consequence? It doesn't matter which version you are using, he's still collecting your data, he's even tracking files you uploaded, by his own admission. NONE of it is legal. NOWHERE in his TOS that is mentioned. He doesn't even have terms of service.

He is collecting all your data without your consent. It's phishing. Literally. He can use your accounts for downloading, it doesn't really matters. He could sell them, sell cookies, make downloading service, do whatever the heck he is pleased to do, since you served your account details to him on a silver plate.

You have full rights, after you read this notice, to be a dumbass (not meant as personal insult, but there's no other description for this behavior), and continue to use his software, but you have no right to tell others to do the same.

What's proven, is shown. Decision is solely yours and yours alone.

zoom uploader must clear about his ip logs.....simple is that.....my account never hacked but what bout ip???i've removed my data and chnge all the info...better to be safe play ;)

You never been hacked using zoom uploader don't mean he is trusted, alot of people use his tool, maybe just don't was your time yet.I think his IP logged in client acc is proof enough.

The soft is certified by softpedia it is 100% clean
I do not defend the programmers of this soft but he says he is clean
if there is a problem in this program will never be certified

Sorry for my bad english

check this link

If the app has proven to send users info without your agreement (even is its a built in hack check) the member should be permanently banned, as cvrle77 stated its phishing and illegal (and very lame)

I have never used the app but would stop using it if I did and update all my logins for sites.

The soft is certified by softpedia it is 100% clean
I do not defend the programmers of this soft but he says he is clean
if there is a problem in this program will never be certified

Sorry for my bad english

check this link

I don't see his tool listed in there....

I think they removed it from the list but it was there since 2 hours

printscreen from the webcache of google

Sans+titre.jpg

Last edited:
if the users using zoom haven't had any problem of being hacked, then its just lucky. there's like thousands of uploader users using zoom. he could only choose some accounts to hack at once. you not being hack, then maybe next day or next week you will be.

I never trust or use this zoom, actually couldn't upload, happy to use ftp, even if required premium, but its safer.

I am using zoom uploader from over a year but my accounts were never hacked. I think user:NorthLand cracked zoom software and that is the reason why the zoom developer hacked his rapidgator account.
But we can't ignore another important fact that zoom developer can access all the save username and password. Even if he does not uses them, it still very bad and risky.

Don't think he cares about reputation. Besides, you can't pay your bills with reputation. Only cash.

Maybe when hell freezes over 2 times, he may consider releasing as open source.

I'm gonna still keep using it though, because so far there's still no alternative to zoom. Haven't had any problems using it either.

"Don't think he cares about reputation. Besides, you can't pay your bills with reputation. Only cash."

That's it!!!

Don't think he cares about reputation. Besides, you can't pay your bills with reputation. Only cash.

Maybe when hell freezes over 2 times, he may consider releasing as open source.

I'm gonna still keep using it though, because so far there's still no alternative to zoom. Haven't had any problems using it either.

Well it's your choice, but don't come here crying when you find that your filehost accounts has been hacked.

FTP, it's your safe alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back