Youtube channel terminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Hello guys,

Maybe someone can help me...

Last week I created a youtube channel and I uploaded two videos. This channel was created to upload movie trailers with Portuguese subtitles translated by me and my daughter.
Yesterday I received a notification from Youtube saying that my account was terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

I don't understand what I did wrong, there are lots of similar youtube channels that do exactly the same thing. I'm not a scammer, spammer or anything like this. It is about copyright? If yes, I just don't understand why my channel was terminated and the other channels continue online with same movie trailers...
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JB3tHn2S5A

Can someone please advice me? How can I upload this kind of trailers without have my channel terminated again?

I already contacted youtube, asking what I did wrong so I not do same mistake, but they only replied this:

Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

Thanks!

2 comments
It is because youtube is much active than before about rights and piracy, video that you have been uploaded might be have some thing in it which is claimed by youtube authority on behalf of client with respect to anti-piracy, just like an image, background music, dialogue, etc

but informal they make a notice on video to remove that or fix that claim. You may ask the reason again which will satisfy you and them to clear the matter between you. because there is no official representative on WJ who tell you the real story behind it, thats why i will refer you to directly youtube.

It is not linked to copyright if they sent you:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]account was terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

[/FONT]
It means you have broken their rules regarding description/title/tags/posting/spamming etc, not copyright and they are unlikely to elaborate on the exact reason you were banned, this is usually the best response you get from my experience.

YouTube have the "no chill".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back